CHAPTER 15

It's raining cats and dogs outside so I decided to go to the living room and watch Game of Thrones. After a minute Deanna sat beside me and said..

"Jon Snow will die at the end of the season." she laughed.

"What the fuck?! Ang spoiler mo!" I slapped her arms.

"Ouch! So, you're a fan ha. What house are you?"

"House Targaryen. And you?" I said while focusing on the tv.

"House Stark!"

"Winter is coming." I chuckled

"I bet Jon will sit on the Iron Throne." Deanna said with full of confidence.

"Nah, it's Daenerys." I looked towards her and frowned.

We continued debating on who's gonna sit on the Iron Throne for couple of minutes and stopped when there's a scene where Jon and Ygritte were making out. Damn this is awkward! Watching a bed scene with your ex.

I suddenly felt Deanna's hand on my legs, I gulped and looked at her. We stared at each other for a second and Deanna started to lean forward to kiss me, I closed my eyes and..

*Krriiingggg*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. FUCK, so it was a dream. I groaned and opened my eyes, I grabbed the clock..

"Andun na e, ang epal mo!" I said and threw it.

—-
After doing my morning routine I went out of the room and saw Deanna at the mini library and I approached her.

"What're you reading?"

"Hey. Good Morning! Uhm.. I'm reading 'Sad Girls' by Lang Leav."

"Ohh, tungkol san?"

"It's about Audrey Field. She lied to her friends about Ana and because of that Ana took her own life. Then she met Rad, Ana's boyfriend.. it's really complicated u know." Deanna explained while closing the book.

"Interesting.."

"Audrey and Rad believes in Parallel Universe." she continued

"How bout you? Do you believe in that?" I asked her.

"Maybe.. do you wanna read with me?" she smiled.

"Okay." I sat beside her.

I began to read and focused on the story.

"You're beautiful." Deanna said

"Hmm?" I looked at her and caught her staring at me. She's been staring at me ever since I started reading.

"I mean the story is beautiful." she grinned

"Yeah. It's nice, but I'm starving na so can we eat muna?"

"Busog na ako.. kasama kita e."

"Gutom lang yan." I patted her shoulder.

"Kainin kita." she laughed

I blushed. the fuck is wrong with this girl.

"Bastos!" I slapped her arm and walked away from her.

—-
6:30 PM

"I'm gonna cook tonight. What do you want?" Deanna asked me

"Okay.. How bout your special menudo?"

"Namiss mo ba?" she teased me.

"In your dreams!" I glared at her

"Sungit naman ng bebe."

"Di ba uuwi si Luigi?"

"Magsleep-over daw siya sa friend nya e. So.. tayong dalawa lang dito." she smiled widely.

I rolled my eyes
—-
9:30 PM

After eating dinner which was so freakin delicious and I can't deny that I missed her menudo, I went to bed and put on my earphones. It's raining outside with lightning and thunder. I played Midnight Train by Sam Smith, his songs are perfect in this kind of weather. I closed my eyes and tried to get some sleep..

"JEMAAA!" Deanna screamed

I opened my eyes and damn I can't see anything, there's a power interruption. I quickly switched on the flashlight of my phone and got up to go to Deanna's room.

When I reached her room, I saw her hiding under the blanket. I can't help but to laughed at her. She's so cute.

"I'm scareeeed!" She slowly put down the blanket.

"I'm here, it's okay." I sat beside her and hugged her.

"Can you stay here hanggang magkaroon na ng kuryente?"

"I uhh— sure." I said

BAD IDEA JEMA

"Thank you, c-can you sing a song for me? Ang lakas ng kidlat.. I'm scared."

"Okaaay."

She lay down and I started to sing 'Soldier' by Before You Exit.

[Baby in a heartbeat
I'll take you with me,
I just wanna get to know you
You throwing me off beat so I can't breath
I just wanna get to show you
If we're falling apart
I will fight for your heart
I could be your shield
I'll fight on the field
Baby when life gets colder
I'll be your soldier]

I laid down beside her and faced her.

"Thank you." she whispered and started to play with my hair.

I stared at her and can't help but to have butterflies inside my stomach. She slowly leaned in and kissed my forehead, then the tip of my nose.. and finally her eyes darted towards my lips, she placed her hand on my cheeks and touched my lips with her thumb, when she's about to kiss me the lights turned on.

DAMN. SCREW YOU MERALCO.

"I uhh— I have to go." I got up and left her room.