Them

Aarons pov

Roni is the best thing that's ever happened to me. And we do everything together like: shopping, adventures, and other stuff. Ever since I've hung out with her I've just been smiling more and feeling a lot happier. *there's a knock at the door. Ugh! Alex will- oh wait he's at Laurens house. Ugh! *there's another knock* I go see who it is.

"Aaron?" Oh i recognized that voice. 

*end of pov*

Aaron opens the door. Oh hey roni He says surprised. Aaron! Roni says loudly. What! Aaron says back. Why aren't you dressed?! She says confused. 

"Why would I be?"

"Because we're going on a double da- Roni Pauses double hang with Alex and Lauren in 20 minutes"

"Oh yeah! I'll go get ready you can wait in the living room"

Roni comes inside and sits on the couch then Aaron goes to get ready.

Roni's POV 

Aaron forgets everything! But it's whatever. He's still my best friend.

*end of pov*

They arrive at there Destination and have the date then begin going home.                                              

*in front of Roni's house*

"I had a lot of fun tonight Aaron"

"Me too and I've been wanting to ask you something"

"I'm listening"

"Well my friend invited me to a party and I was wondering if you'd be my plus 1"

"Let me check my calender. Of course!"

"Great! But..."

"But?"

"...it's in Vegas"

"Oh"

"I understand if you can't go"

"No no I can it's just I've never been there before"

"Dont worry it's fun there" he gets a text "sorry I gotta go"

"Okay"

They hug then kiss and Aaron gets in his car and Roni goes in her house

Aaron's POV 

What was that?! It just like happened! That has NEVER happend before. I'll just like it never happend.

Roni's POV 

OMFG!!! that was REALLY AWKWARD! And it happened like very fast! Next week when when go to Vegas I'll just act like nothing happend it's a great idea. Now my stomach hurts whatever maybe it's just the butterflies.