The issue

Roni me too these building are so cool says roni. then your gonna love them late at night Aaron replies.

"We're gonna be out her late out night?"

"Duh that's when all the fun happens"

"Okie dokie then"

*they arrive at the hotel* 

They walk in happily laughing and talking and enjoying them selves until: 

Worker: sorry the room you reserved has been taken

Roni and Aaron: what???

But we do still have one open says the worker. Ok says Aaron.

"But it only has one bed"

Aaron and Roni: Oh 

"Hope that's not a problem"

They all look at each other.

Its better then nothing isn't it aaron says. Yeah i guess roni says. Great your room is number 5 on the seventh floor says the worker. Aaron takes the key and they go look for the room.

Once they enter there's just an awkward silence as they put there stuff down.  you know what I can just sleep on the couch Aaron says. Aaron no, if anything I should be the one sleeping on the couch Roni says back.

"No I'll sleep there I invited you"

"Aaron you paid for the room so I should sleep there finale answer"

"Okay ok"

"Good now if you'll excuse me I need to go redo my makeup" then she walks into the bathroom 

*half an hour later*

Roni are you done yet?! Aaron says loudly. Yes! She shouts. Let's go somewhere then Aaron says walking into the bathroom. We're going somewhere? Roni asks. Duh Aaron says. Then I need another 30 minutes Roni says. Oh my gosh! Aaron says.

*half an hour later*

Ok I'm done Roni say walking out of the bathroom. Ok then let's go Aaron says. They walk outside and look around for something fun to do.

Roni's POV 

I'm gonna throw up?🤤

Comment what you think so far.