Double Oh no

Aaron's POV 

That's some unusual snoring.

*end of pov*

Aaron opens the door and his eyes get wide. He stands there for a second then walks inside and let's the door slam behind him so that Roni woke up and she did.

Caleb's POV 

I wake up to the sound of loud voices and a little crying. Then I realize.... Where The Heck Am I?!

*end of pov*

Caleb sits up, sees Aaron leaving the room and Roni on the edge of the bed struggling to get her shoes on. Then she finally just throws her shoes on the ground and says "screw you". What's going on? Caleb asks. Nothing it would just really help if you'd leave like right NOW Roni says. She opens the door and runs after Aaron. 

Aaron's POV

What the heck! I thought we had connection  

He storms out to the empty pool area Roni follows him.

Roni's  POV 

I think I need stomach medicine.

Aaron come on! Why do you  even care so much? Roni shouts. Why do you always ask the same stupid question?! Aaron asked. WHY do you always have the same stupid answer?! Roni asks back. You know WHAT?! Aaron yells. WHAT?! Roni yells back. 

"I REALLY LIKED YOU RONI!" Aaron starts to cry a little. "AND FOR YOU TO GO AND"

~a moment of silence~

I didn't know you felt that way...I'm sorry Aaron Roni says. I'm fucking PISSED off right now! Aaron yells. 

Aaron...Roni gets cut off. ...Roni I don't wanna hear it. Aaron is about to leave but Roni stops him. 

Then all of a sudden *SPLASH*...