lord of thunder

"That was some fight

"That was some fight."

Dangling her legs over the edge of Brunhild's ship, Warsong, Aura climbed down to sit beside Brunhild, her adrenaline from her cage match disappearing. Brunhild who, as usual, held a bottle of alcohol as if it were her very own child. Still wearing her clothes from the arena, there was a sort of tension between the two that neither was willing to acknowledge as they overlooked the arena, dazzling in its blinding white lights, parked amongst the dozens of other tailgaters, the stench of booze wafting through the air. Glancing at Brunhild, Aura tried for a smile, though she was failing.

"Yeah, well... " Aura moved her hands so that her gauntlets were out of sight, noticing as Brunhild eyed them. "I don't do losing."

"WOW," a sixty foot tall projection of the Grandmaster appeared within the arena, nearly reaching Warsong as his golden robes shimmered in the stadium lights, clasping his hands together. "Look at all of you! What a show -- WHAT A NIGHT! Whose having fun?"

Cheers followed his words as he grinned, pleased.

"Please, I'm your host!" Grandmaster was smiling almost smugly as his hologram flickered slightly, uncaring as he shifted to eye all of his loyal subjects. "Big round of applause for all of our undercard competitors... who died so gruesomely. Good sports. What a show, what a night! This is what you've come for and so have I. Now, without further ado -- it's main event time!"

If possible, the applause grew louder.

"Making his first appearance," Grandmaster paused thoughtfully before hastily adding on; "though he looks quite promising, got a couple of tricks up his sleeves. I'll say no more, see what you think. Ladies and gentlemen... I give to you the LORD OF THUNDER!"

Boos and jeers thrummed throughout the audience as Thor made his entrance.

Stepping out onto the mixture of gravel and sand, he gazed around the arena defiantly as his entrance was mocked. Gone were Thor's luscious blonde locks from before, his once attractive beard turned into seductive scruff, instead his hair was now cropped short with designs lasers in on the sides, red war paint streaked down the sides of his face, skipping over his gorgeous blue eyes. Combat boots climbed up his legs, overlapping thick yet tight pants, coming to an end at his torso where his usual chest plate was. Strapped to his back was a gleaming sword, it's hilt peaking out over one shoulder while on his other hung a one sided red cape, a shimmering red and grey shield in one hand, a mace of some sort in the other.

"Stop staring," Brunhild elbowed Aura sharply in the chest.

Jumping slightly, Aura rubbed her chest with a slight glare at Brunhild as her cheeks tinged pink. "I wasn't -- I wasn't staring."

"You were," countered Brunhild, spreading her legs as she sat more comfortably, hardly sparing the arena a second glance. "You were just looking at him as if he were the last man on Sakaar. I think I can even see a little bit of drool dribbling down your chin right -- " she moved her finger to Aura's chin, " -- here!" Exclaimed Brunhild, flicking Aura in the face.