peace offering

"HULK! HULK! HULK!"

"HULK! HULK! HULK!"

Bombs of green powder exploded throughout the crowd of chanting Sakaaran's as they took to the streets (under Grandmaster's orders of course) to celebrate their beloved Champion. They were making quite the spectacle as hundreds of them danced and celebrated wildly within the streets of Sakaar, smushed together as if they were sardines as the triumphant cries echoed indefinitely through the city, drums and other musical instruments providing background melody.

"Watch out," snapping, Aura wasn't pleased with the crowds as a clearly drunken woman stumbled past her, nearly shoving her over, only to throw up on a nearby person. "Oh -- that's disgusting. B, have you spotted them yet?"

"I'm looking," Brunhild pushed ahead, just as frustrated as Aura. "I -- over there!"

Without waiting to see if Aura was keeping up with her, Brunhild was sprinting through the crowds, shoving indignant party goers off to the side. Grumbling, Aura wasn't far behind as she was heavily jostled side to side, her pace quickening as she saw that Thor was face to face with some enormous monster growling over him, a makeshift blanket of some sort around Thor's face. However, before Aura could do anything about his threat, Brunhild pulled out her remote and shocked the monster, sending him crashing to the ground as Thor looked at her in surprise.

"Hi," Thor greeted Brunhild just as Aura skid to a stop behind her. "Hi."

"Hi," said Brunhild curtly, not missing Thor's look at Aura.

"I was -- " Thor pointed weekly to the body of the crumpled monster, his eyes never leaving Aura. "I was going to do that."

"Yeah, well," shrugged Brunhild. "I did it first."

"That's good," said Thor awkwardly. "What're you guys doing here?"

"What're you doing here?" Retorted Brunhild. "Thought you were leaving."

"I got... sidetracked."

"Stop staring at me," said Aura suddenly, feeling Thor's eyes on her.

"I'm gazing," he corrected her, shifting his green shawl around his face awkwardly.

"It's creepy," stated Aura plainly.

"It's romantic," argued Thor, his lips twitching.

"Okay," said Brunhild hastily, looking slightly amused as she intervened just before Aura could continue yelling at Thor as she gestured blankly at Thor's green shawl wrapped halfheartedly around his shoulders. "What's with the... ?"

"It's my disguise."

"But I can see your face," Aura pointed out.

"Not when I do this you can't," Thor moved it so it was covering his face slightly before he dropped it down again, the disguise doing a poor job of hiding him. "Your armor looks nice. I like what you did with it. Changed it up a bit? Washed the blood off from it maybe?"