CHÅPTĘR 12

~Amanda's POV~

"When did you guys get here?"

I don't say anything and neither does Anti. I'm honestly considering running away and never coming back.

Suddenly Charlie's expression turns dark. "You're in my room. Why?"

"You weren't answering me." Anti says, "So I came in to make sure you weren't dead or something. And this little shit," he jerks a thumb at me, "didn't listen to me."

I raise a hand, "We need to establish something." I look between the two of them, "I don't take orders. You tell me to do something I'm going to do the opposite. Just for future reference."

"Also why do the both of you look like you've seen a ghost?" Charlie asks, suspicion etched onto her face.

"You did it again." Anti states, sounding exasperated.

"Shit." Charlie mutters, putting her head in her hands, "Shit. Shit. Shit."

Anti nods his head, "You have some translating to do."

Charlie groans walking out of the room, "I hate my job."

"Suck it up buttercup." Anti taunts walking behind the grumbling Charlie.

"I'm so confused and terrified words can't even express it." I mutter under my breath following the two of them.

We walk down the stairs seeing that the others have returned.

"Hello Charlie." Dark says in greeting.

"Fuck off." Is all he gets in response. Charlie walks away, still grumbling, into the kitchen.

"She's in a pissy mood." Wilford states staring at the place where Charlie just was.

Danielle and Dark look at Anti and me, glaring at us. "What did you do this time?" They both question.

"I didn't do anything!" We both shout at the same time.

"Then explain Charlie's behavior." Dark demands.

"It happened again." Anti says in a serious tone.

Dark and Wilford groan at the same time. "So, that means Amanda is the first human to witness it." Dark says.

"I'm confused on what I actually witnessed." I state.

"A prophecy." All the males say, in deadly voices.

"And I'm still confused as fuck."

Dark clenches a fist, "We need to talk with Charlie."

"No kidding." Anti says from beside me, "This one didn't make sense at all. It was more sinister then the last ones."

Dark sighs and heads in the same direction as Charlie, cursing under his breath.

"I'm not going in the lion's den." Anti states glaring at the kitchen.

Wilford nods his head, "I choose life."

"Get in here! All of you! Now!"

Anti groans and roughly grabs my hand, yanking me in towards the 'lion's den'. Wilford does the same to Willow, following us.

Danielle walks beside me. "Why do you follow Dark's orders without hesitation? Are you already getting attached?" I tease her.

"I do it so he will trust me, therefore giving me more freedom. Eventually leading to compete freedom." She answers bluntly.

I roll my eyes, "Great idea. Not. You need to show him who's boss, make him fear you."

"And how's that working with Anti? Hmm?" She says in response. I could practically hear her smirk.