-1-

(A/N) I'm sorry for my grammar or simply my English. It's not my first language, so I don't really speak it fluently. I hope you enjoy this story, it's based of after incredibles 1. can't do incredibles 2 yet since it's not out here yet. ENJOY <3

ALL THE PHOTOS ARE EDITED BY ME, please do not use them. I mean, it would be pretty stupid since it's my Persona and it has a big ass watermark on it. Yea buT STILL your character/Persona (Y/N) doesn't have to look like that, that's just for myself u know

Before, I lived in a city where I was pretty popular in.
In School, everyone liked me, because I shared something I shouldn't have.

I shared my secret identity. I told them all that i was the super that everyone loved. The super that saved another day.

As time went by, I didn't suffer from any consequences. I lived life at its best, enjoying the fame and appreciation I got.

But one day, a new rule spread the world. The rule that supers are NOT allowed to share their secret identity. In other cities, it was taboo for a long while, but the rule didn't reach out to us since now.

Since I already broke the rule, me and my family needed to move.
I moved FAR away where no one knew me, Metroville.

————————————

Today was my first day of school. Since I moved from so far away, I didn't know anybody here, and nobody knew me. I mean, that's the point.

I woke up from the annoying sound of my alarm. I quickly turned it off and stood up, already dressing myself up. I took my bag, and filled it with some halfway important utensils, like a pencil case and an empty college block. I went downstairs, sat on the table and seeing, that my breakfast was already ready.

„Good Morning sweetie, are you ready for your first day at school?", my mother asked. I just nodded, stuffing the cereal in my mouth.

The day went by fast. I went to school, struggled a little when finding my classes, but I did it. I sat alone in lunch, but it was fine, I just wasn't used to it.

The next couple days went by normally as well, even tho I still didn't make any friends.
I didn't show up as a super just yet, because in this town, there are actually other supers. There's a frozone, and there is a whole family. The incredibles. I wasn't used to other supers, and the bad thing is that they did their job properly (oh what a shame)
Which means I was basically useless.

HOWEVER, today was different, because I was LATE. VERY LATE.
I didn't hear my alarm. Did it even ring? I'm not sure, maybe I was so sleepy that I turned it off without knowing and fell back to sleep again.
I overslept 30 whole minutes. I would've continued to sleep, if my mom wouldn't have woken me up.

„(Y/N), WHY HAVEN'T YOU COME TO BREAKFAST YET", I heard her yell from the kitchen. I just woke up, quickly and confused looked at the time and saw that I was late. School started in 10 minutes, I was so doomed. I quickly put on a random sweater with a skinny highwaisted jeans
(Loving those). I ran downstairs with my bag, completely forgot to pack my things, but I just went with. I took some sips/bites  out of the cereal and ran out of the door, and before closing it, i quickly yelled „SEE YA MUM".

I ran to school, and checked the time real quick. DAMN IT, school started 5 minutes ago, and I still have to run for 5 more minutes.

I finally arrived at school, and checked, where my first class is. Math, oh great. Our math teacher is strict as hell.
I quickly ran to class and knocked on the door, which was opened by a disappointed angry face „why are you late?"
I didn't think of a lie, since I'm a honest person „I overslept. I'm sorry, I didn't seem to hear my alarm-" he quickly interrupted me, rolling his eyes and already getting his papers „papalapap. Detention for you.", he said as he handed me a detention letter over. I sighed, and sat down on my seat.

I NEVER had detention before! Gosh darn.

Time has passed, and now, it was time for detention. I went to the room, that was written on the letter. I spotted it, and gently knocked on the door, looking down at the floor. I didn't seem to have noticed it, but I always genuinely stared at the floor ever since I moved here, I became so shy.

The door was opened, and the teacher sat back down on his chair. I seemed to be the first one. Or am I the only one with detention?
I sat down on a chair that was in the left corner.

I luckily wasn't the only one, because later on, many others have joined. No one really seemed familiar.

Until one boy, who seemed to be the last one to join, came in. He had blonde, kinda wavy, hair. It was kinda unusual, but it really fit him. He walked in confidently. He was known as the school's biggest prankster, and also as a heartthrob (every girl's crush).

He decided where to sit, until he spotted me. A slight smirk appeared on his face, but I ignored it and acted like I didn't see it, while I stared out of the window. I heard a chair moving right next to me, and I knew somebody sat next to me.

He was also known for being really flirtatious, so I didn't bother talking to him, until I felt a slight tap on my shoulder.

„I've never seen you before, you new here?", he asked curious when he rested his cheek on his fist. I looked at him, and then nodded. We actually did have classes together before, but I always was the quiet kid that no one noticed, so I didn't really blame him.
„What's your name?", he asked. I haven't talked to people in a while, so it was a struggle for me to talk at first.
„It's-... uh.. (Y/N)", I replied quickly, looking down and trying not to make any possible eye contact.
„I'm Dash", he said while proudly holding his palm on his chest. I really hated how selfish he was, he always came of rude.

I didn't continue to talk, when he broke the silence „you're not really talkative, are you?"
I didn't know how to reply, but I didn't really wanna stay silent either, because that would've made it even more awkward. And I HATE awkwardness more than socializing.

At this point, it made me realize how shy I got. I was in this school for a while now, and he is the first person I have ever talked to. In my old school, i was the most popular kid.

I shrugged as a response, and then looked at him. It did take a lot of courage to look him into the face. He let out a soft giggle, and I simply smiled.
(It was quite a cute giggle ;))

I heard the bell, and then the teacher said „detention's over. You can go home now."
We all took our bags. Before I could leave, I felt someone grab my wrist. As I look behind me, I see Dash giving me a smile and saying „could I get your phone number?"

I cringed a little, assuming that he asks this question to many girls, but I simply accepted, not wanting to come off rude. „S-sure", I stuttered as I told him my number by heart and he typed it in into his phone. I smiled softly, and left.