-2-

I was on my way home, texting my best friend (F/N) from my old town, who was the only one I was still allowed to talk to from my old town.
I told her about this boy, and all she send me was „😏😏😏"
She was precious to be honest.

I was completely focused on my phone, not even paying attention to my path, until my thoughts got interrupted by some police sirens and screams. I looked around in panic, and realized that someone was running my way, and being chased by some other police officers. I didn't know how to react, but when me and the criminal almost ran past me, I did what I usually would have done.

My power was shape shifting, controlling minds and just having really sharp and poisoned claws (but they only appear when I want them to)

He pushed me out of his way, and before he was able to pass me, I grabbed his arm, pulled him over to me, and scratched him hardly in the face. I used some poison on him, so he screamed in pain, holding his cheeks which only made it worse, and I used the chance to push him on the floor.

It didn't stop him from running away, because he quickly stood up and continued to run. I couldn't chase up to him anyone, and so couldn't the police officers, but then I felt something incredibly (ha) fast run past me. I couldn't even see it, until I looked forward again and spotted a boy around my age holding the wrists of the criminal together tight. He looked like a super, I think it was one of the incredibles. He noticed the big deep scratch on his cheek, and looked quite confused.

We finally caught up to him, and when he saw me, he looked even more confused, but also surprised this time. The police officers fastly put handcuffs on the criminal's hand, and pushed him into their police car, thanking us on their way.

He confidently said „no problem" but I just nodded, smiling a bit. He looked at me, and we had eye contact for a few seconds, until he decided to break it with a wink and a slight head tilt while doing so, and then running off again. I was so fascinated, he was so smart, and strong. I got butterflies thinking about him, or even his wink.

But before my mum would worry about me, I continued my way home. As I arrived home, I really couldn't stop thinking about him.

The day went by usual, just that I kept getting interrupted by him popping up into my mind.

————————-

I made myself ready for school, and went there, pretty usual.
When I arrived, I went up to my locker to get my stuff for my first class.
When I closed it, Dash was suddenly standing there, which gave me a shock and I let out a scream by accident.

He laughed, and I looked down and giggled with him.
He looked at my material for my next class, and smiled „we have class together!", he said brightly.

I looked up shyly and gave him a smile. We went to class together, while I just stared at my shoes while walking. When we arrived, he sat next to me.

We were chatting a little, until class started. I was trying to concentrate, but I couldn't because I couldn't stop thinking about this super.
I opened my college block, until an empty page came up, and I started to doodle this super a little. It was hard to remember every detail of him, but I think I managed to draw him right. When the teacher started writing on the board, we were suppose to copy it, so I placed the drawing aside so I could copy the stuff into my note book.

Dash looked spontaneously on my notes, and spotted the drawing I did a second ago.

He threw a pen on my desk, catching my attention. I looked at him, and he pointed at my drawing. I got embarassed, and hid the drawing under mY lesson notes. He waved his hand into his direction, trying to tell me that I should get closer so he could whisper something to me. I did as he told, and then he whispered into my hair „do you like this super?" and I gave him a confused look, but nodded as a response to his question. He waved his hand into his direction again, and then whispered „do you find him handsome?"

I blushed at that question, but I nodded again. It was the truth after all, I did find him pretty handsome, no lie.
He smirked, and that action really did make me even more confused.

I continued lesson, paying attention, and pretty soon, class ended.

Me and Dash walked out together, and sat together in lunch. But then, we separated, because we had different classes, and so we continued the day pretty normal.

———————-

When I arrived home, I jumped in my bed and laid down on my stomach, when I suddenly heard my phone vibrating, I got a message.
When I saw it was Dash, I rammed my face into the pillow. Why? I don't know.

„Hey, Can i come over? My parents r rly annoying Rn"
I giggled at the message, and of course I replied „sure"

I put on some comfortable clothes (some sweatpants with a simple adidas shirt, the endings tugged into the sweatpants)
I cleaned my room a bit, because it was his first time coming over, and I didn't wanna look like a mess.

Right when I finished my room up, I heard a knock on the door. I went downstairs, and opened the door, and saw a slight stressed face in front of me. I gave him a hug to greet him, as he hugged back.

I led him upstairs, and sat down on my bed. He looked around, seeing my really well decorated room in (F/C) and white.
„This isn't like- you at all!", he said, still looking around, tracing his fingers across the edges of my table.
I shrugged, and patted my hand next to me on my bed, gesturing that he should sit next to me.
And so he did.

We chatted a little, until we heard loud screams outside. Be both, at the same time, looked out of the window and saw a villain that had powers. We looked nervous, and said „I need to go to the bathroom" at the same time.

We looked at each other in shock, slighty confused, and i quickly broke the awkwardness by saying „um- you can go first, i will wait here. It's not really an.. emergency"

He went down quickly, and I used the chance to put on my super suit, my mask and (OPTIONAL) my ears and jumped out of the window. I finally wanted to proof everyone that I'm important, and this is my chance.

DASH'S POV

i ran down into her bathroom, and put on my super suit and mask on, as I struggled to climb up the window and jump out. It wasn't high, so it wasn't a problem. I used my speed to catch up to the villain, and saw a mysterious black super that I've never seen before.