-4-

(A/N: I just wanna remind you that these designs I give you here won't give you allowance to use it on your own OC! They're based of mine, and just because I used it on a x reader fanfic, you shouldn't use it. Thank you!)

I got woken up by my alarm as usual, as I heard bird singing from the outside.
I calmly stood up, tiredly rubbing my eyes and going downstairs.
„Any plans today?", my mum greeted me as i smiled at her and shook my head, sitting down.
I ate breakfast which my mum already prepared for me, and took my bag which was already packed and went to school.

Everything seemed normal. I took my usual 10 minute walk to school, being excited to see my friend Dash again. I'm honestly not really popular in school anymore, but Dash is the closest friend I have yet.
As I minded my own business, I heard unfamiliar sounds. I didn't think of it as much, until it kept repeating.

I walked faster, being nervous until someone suddenly grabbed me by my wrists with one hand and covering my mouth with the other as I tried to scream for help.
„Hmpfff", is all I could let out since it was impossible to talk. He started covering my nose as well, and I slowly lost oxygen, until I finally passed out.

I woke up in a dark room, my hands and feet trapped in some kind of balls. A purple weird energy kept me trapped here.
I tried to escape, but there was no way.
After a few minutes, I saw a door opening on front of me, as a red haired guy was walking towards me, giving me a disgusting smirk. Who it was? That's clear. It was syndrome.

„WHERE AM I?", I screamed, not even thought of hesitating one second.
He just kept smirking, even letting out a weird giggle, as he traced his finger tip across my jawline, and I just cringed.
„I know you have powers.. I have watched you.", was the only thing he said.
I would've questioned it further, but I know it would've been pointless.
He let me go with some controller, and as I wanted to attack and charged to him, he kind of 'froze' me with some weird thing.
I couldn't move one inch.
He then put out some weird clock, and I gave him a weird look, since that was all I could do.

He started moving the clock that was attached to a band from the left to the right. Now I get what he was trying to do: he tried to hypnotize me.
I tried to dodge it, but I obviously couldn't do anything.
And suddenly....

———————

I was drawing some stuff on my desk, as i heard a gentle knock on my door.
„Come in!", I said, as I watched the door open and syndrome appeared.
„Hey (Y/N), i have an exciting mission for you today!", he said excitedly.
„A mission? For me? What is it?", i said, also excited about it.

„I told you about those bad guys who treated you bad and so I had to save you, right?", he said, waiting for me to answer so he could continue.
I nodded as I quickly replied „yeah! The incredibles.. those bastards" as i mumbled the last part.
„Yup! And guess what? We're finally going to get revenge on them!", he told me, waving both of his arms a little
I jumped out of my chair „really? Oh! My! God! I love you so much!", I said, running up to him and giving him a kiss on the cheek. He just giggled.

„When are we going to attack?", i asked with an evil smirk on my face.
„you don't even need to wait. Put on your suit, because we're going right now!", he said, as he gave me a big smile and closed the door, but not completely, and went down the hallway.

I grabbed my suit that it was in my closet. It looked similar to syndromes.
It was completely black, had a big white S on it, and it included boots that reached above my knees that were white, and gloves that reached close underneath my elbow, and also were white.
I had a mask that was black, and (optional) cat ears that were black.

I quickly ran down the hallway to catch up to him, as I was already waiting in front of his jet.
I smiled at him softly as I went inside of the jet, him following close behind me.
I sit down, and he sits on the 'driver' seat.