-6-

(A/N: Some Plots of this fanfiction Are inspired by others💕)

(Y/N)'s POV

I was home for a while now. My mum gave me some drink to forget something, but I don't remember what it was. Something about someone's identity.

Today is my first day of school after being kidnapped. Luckily, i don't need to repeat all those school years, only 1, since Syndrome taught me so much. So now, I'm not in 8th grade like I'm suppose to be, I'm in 7th.

I entered my class after getting the schedule of the director, and sat down more in the back. I didn't miss this at all.
Everything went like i was used to, until lunch arrived.

I was walking to the cafeteria, when suddenly, two strong unbearable hands pushed me against the wall. I looked up historically, seeing an unfamiliar boy looking at me aggressively. He frowned as he gave me a big punch on my left cheek, which started to hurt a little later. I didn't know how to feel about this, but at this exact moment, I just felt scared and confused. Who wouldn't, honestly,

I wanted to protect myself and fight back, but I somewhy hesitated. He stopped, and looked like he waited for something. Two guys appeared from the side he was looking at, as she loosened his hands, letting them fall on his hips as he backed off and looked at me, like he was expecting something. I kept my eyes on him confusingly, as I decided to look to the other direction, where I saw the two guys looking at me.

One of them had a red scar on his face, it looked terrifying. He had some plasters (bandages) on his knees and elbows. His eyes were brown, just like his hair, which was kinda messy.

The other one had blonde hair, he looked fit and he had a confident face expression plastered on his face, until he laid an eye on me.

When he looked me into the face, his expression changed from revenging and confident, to confused and shocked.

It was Dash.

„Whatcha waiting for, Dash? Punch her.", that one guy who attacked me earlier told him, talking like they fully planned this, which they probably did.

Dash's POV

Out of all new kids they could've picked, they picked (Y/N)?
She was my old friend, I can't beat her up, but I also can't ruin my reputation.
As a bully, you finally get the respect you've never had. The terrified faces are hilarious, honestly. But hers didn't satisfy me at all.

If I hesitated now, they would've picked on me too, so I had no choice and just act like I wouldn't know her, and do my usual thing.

I gave her a punch in the face. But that wasn't enough. I elbowed her right into the guts, making her cough. But she just kept glancing at me. She looked like she was about to rip me in 100 pieces, but she didn't. She didn't move one inch, until she straight forward looked up, right into my face. She pressed her lips together, looking furious, but then turned around and simply just left.
We looked at each other, as they just shrugged, and I shrugged back.

————time skip————

(Y/N)'s POV

2 weeks have passed, and every day in school turned into hell. Getting beaten up in lunch was a daily thing. I honestly don't care if they leave scars, I never did.

Today was a day just like the others. The bell to lunch rang, and as everyone was getting excited, because lunch was their favorite period, it was my least favorite one. I stood up, knowing i'd get another mark on my body. I felt so weak, because I knew, if i'd hit back, i'd completely get beaten up and knocked out by Them. No teachers even notice the things that have been happening. How? h o w?

I took my bag and lifted it on my right shoulder, letting it hang there.
(Where are my ddlc fans)
I sighed as I walk through the hallway, as I already heard the loud annoying footsteps of those annoying fricks.

One of them grabs my shoulder, as they bang it multiple times against the wall. I pressed my eyes together, hoping that that bruise won't be too big.
Usually, they all get the chance to beat me up.

As two of them were done, Dash turned to me. I didn't know if he even regretted it.
„I don't think you belong here, you should go back to syndrome", he said with a disgusting smirk on his face, as the others quickly high fived him.

That's it. That's fricking it.
His usual jokes were alright. Just Bad usual roasts, but this one? I had a hard time getting over the fact that I nearly killed my mother, just by tazing her. She wasn't the youngest, so it was explainable.
Joking about the hard past I had made me mad. No, not mad. Furious! I furrowed my eyebrows, as I pushed him hardly. I did have some power, because of the fact that I'm a super and that syndrome trained me a lot.
I crashed him against some lockers, as I hardly hit him in the stomach, and sometimes switching arms to punch him on his jaw. After a few heavy punches, I finally knocked his jaw out. He kept trying to yell in pain, but it kept getting interrupted by my punches. He was trying to dodge my attacks, but it didn't seem to work out. I was trying to control his mind, because I wanted him to jump out of the damn window, but his thoughts seemed strong, so I couldn't get through it. I also was quite exhausted, so I wouldn't have had enough power anyways to do so, because it did take some power to mind control. So I decided to just give him a long deep scratch on his arm, from the top of his shoulders, down to his wrists. His shirt also got ripped, of course.

He yelled in pain as I stopped punching him. My claws had some poison in them, but not deadly. I quickly turned them back to normal, as he went down to his knees, trying to handle the pain while pressing his hand on his arm.

I gave his head one final kick as I left, not even giving the other two's a glare.
The rest of the day went by calmly. I didn't get harassed, and I definitely could get used to it, but I knew it wouldn't last long. I didn't see Dash today anymore, after the incident that has happend, but it didn't bug me, honestly.

——-Time skip——-

Today was the last day of school, before summer break, and I didn't get beaten up one single time. Got some glares, but who cares about them! My bruises and cuts started to fade away, and it made me quite happy. It did feel weird to have no pain anymore tho.

I went home normally, but happily, as my mother greeted me.
„Hey honey! How was school?", she asked nicely, probably expecting my usual answer, which I gave her.
„Boring.", I plainly replied, almost emotionless. But she did seem more excited than usual.

„Well it's about to get exciting!", she said, a little loud, which scared me.
I gave her a confused look, waiting for her to continue, as I tilted my head a little.
She gently took off my bag, placing it next to the jackets, and then looking at me, continuing.
„I officially have your first mission again after the... incident with Syndrome." she said, but her voice faded from excited to serious when she finished the sentence.
I got a mission? Whaaaaat

„Continue", i said, giving her a smile.
„you're gonna get some sweet revenge on Syndrome!", she said, as i shrieked in shock.
„Syndrome? I can never beat him! He's stronger than me! He will hypnotise me again and then-", I yelled as she suddenly hugged me, and then softly letting go, looking at me.

„Don't worry (Y/N), you're going to be fine. Edna will update your suit, making it proof of some stuff, adding some cool features, making you stronger than ever! And you're not gonna be alone, but work with some other super! So in case anything happens, he's there to help!"

I really wanted to question it further, but I decided not to. I gave her a weak smile as i walked off, updates into my room. I sat on my bed, thinking.
„....he??", I realized, finally figuring out it was a boy.

I looked at my door as it opened.
„It starts in two days, so you should mentally prepare yourself.", she said as I looked at her in shock once again.
She already knew what I was about to say, so she continued quickly: „I know it's early! But me and some other supers planned this already, and it was made official yesterday night, but you already were asleep, so I waited until now. And I can't just change the day suddenly, can I?" she looked at me. She wasn't wrong, so I just nodded with a slightly disappointed face, as I turned my face downwards again.