-3-

I was chasing after the villain, but as sneaky as possible, and in the last moment, I turned into a little black cat. I jump on the villain's shoulder and purr, as he patted me while awing.

His power was that he was able to shoot lava, as far as I noticed. I looked around and saw The Dash, slowly following us. He was waiting for the rest of supers to come, and I continued to distract the villain.

I saw the incredibles appear from the distance, and I tried my best to focus on the villian. When suddenly, he noticed footsteps behind him, and as he spotted the supers, he immediately saw through our plan and grabbed me by my neck. Because of the lack of oxygen, I automatically turned back into my super form, placing my hands on his hand that was strangling me right now, as I struggled to catch air.

He laughed, but got interrupted as someone pushed him from behind, which made him lose me, and I fell on the ground.
The big incredible guy tried to knock him out, but the villain didn't take it too bad, when suddenly, elastigirl knocked him out, being really sneaky with her long arms that went to grow back to their normal length.

I caught up on air, histerically breathing, as someone suddenly stood in front of home. It was the dash, the guy i saw a while ago. He held up his hand in front of me, offering to help me up, as I accepted his friendly offer. I place my hand on his, as he grabbed it and pulled me up.
I was placing my mask correctly, as I felt a shot hit nearby me, and I still fell out of shock. As my mask was still in my hand, I accidentally pulled it off automatically and it flew aside. He looked around in shock, but when he looked down and saw my mask next to me, he gasped. He luckily didn't see my face as I was facing down.

I quickly looked around, still facing away, and quickly grabbing my mask. I looked aside a little, my hair was covering most of my face, but I still was able to see him staring at me, as I fastly ran off behind a building.

I quickly climbed up my window, as I quickly put off my suit, mask and (optional) ears and place them aside. I didn't really think about where at that moment, not even worrying that someone might spot it, and simply put it on my chair, as I let it face the table, so you couldn't see it was there.

As I still was inhaling and exhaling heavily, I heard steps. No way he took that long to be on the toilet? But at least he didn't notice I was gone.

He opened the door, looking around the room until he saw me. He thought a little, and then acted all surprised.
„Sorry, i- your mum still wanted to chit chat a little with me, and Time passed by quickly, so-"

A gave him a smile, signalizing that it was fine, but he still did act kinda nervous.
„Should we study together? I mean, I'm here, and our exam is soon, so-", he asked.

I totally forgot about my super suit, so I just nodded, not worrying about a thing, and firstly grabbing a book. It was big and heavy. I looked at him, smiled once again and when I was about to go to the chair to sit down, I remembered that there was my super suit. Gosh, why would I be so stupid and simply place it there like I'm home alone?
I started to panic, and even if I tried to panic as inconspicuous as possible, Dash still seemed to notice.
„Are you alright?", he asked, a slight worry on his face, as he continued „why don't you sit down?"

I thought about a quick lie as soon as possible „uh. Shouldn't we go- um-", I looked around, and suddenly getting a good lie, but I still was really nervous to mess up, or him not believing me „we should go downstairs. I only have one chair, and- since we're two people- we should go in the living room, because there are many chairs, and we have much more space" I said quickly as I smiled innocently. I was a good liar, but this time I just kinda messed up. Too much pressure, okay?

I quickly went down, expecting him to follow me.

Dash's POV

She seemed to act so weird all of the sudden, like some thought hit her. She was trying to avoid the chair i'd guess.
As she started walking downstairs, I used my chance to check the situation out, because I was way too curious.
I went to the chair, and as I grabbed the handle to turn it around, I heard (Y/N) screaming, and I nervously looked down the stairs, and saw her staring madly.
„Come here, and don't sniff around my room.", she said, quite madly.

I went downstairs as she told me to and, as expected, we studied together for a while. But when it started getting dark, I decided to excuse myself to go home, as she accepted and I went home.

—————————

Still Dash's POV

It was night, and I couldn't get it out of my mind. What was she hiding?
I was already suppose to be asleep, but I just laid in my bed, thinking.
I knew it was wrong, but I had an idea. I'll quickly put on my super suit (so it doesn't seem suspicious), use my powers to run to her, sneak in through some opening and check the damn chair.

I quietly stood up, as the bed made some squeaky sounds. I put on the super suit, including my mask, and jumped out of the window, and as soon as I touched the floor, I ran to her home in a relaxing, but still (for the normal standards) fast speed. I arrived soon, as I tried to figure out a plan to go inside of the house. As I spotted (Y/N)'s window halfway open. I was able to climb inside if I get on the roof, and that's easy.

I did so, and as soon as I was on the roof, I slipped through the opening, even tho I had to struggle a little.
I kinda made a loud sound when crashing on the ground, but it didn't seem to make her wake up. I looked at the chair, and turned it around, as I saw it was empty. she must have already removed it. I started opening cabinets and stuff. I opened one small cabinet and saw that it was full of photos of... me? (The Dash) (so the super form)

It made me feel surprised, and even a little uncomfortable. Did she actually have a crush me?
I opened many other cabinets, as I almost gave up, opening the last bottom ones. I even had to knee down, and as I was about to stand up, I saw something under her bed. It was black, completely. But I saw like a white spot on it. As i tried to get closer, i heard (Y/N) kinda moving around a lot, I think she was waking up. I quickly and quietly said „damn it" as I ran off, out of the window.