°Valentine°

Rapunzel shoved a gift in your hands, you threw it back, it went that way for a while.

"(Y/N)!!!! Please, hide it!!"

You hissed, "Why me!?"

"Because your good at it!! Remember when you hid Eugene's socks for a month!? It's just like that!"

She begged, puppy dog eyes, you sighed.

"Fine."

You took the present and walked to your room, shoving it under your bed.

Rapunzel made Eugene a present, Valentines day was tomorrow, and she couldn't find a place to hide the gift, so she came to you... As always.

You didn't mind helping the princess, but sometimes she could be a little.... Too, dependent. But, you had gotten used to it.

You hated Valentines day...

There was a knock on your door.

"(Y/N....?"

You knew the voice anywhere.

Varian.

"Come in."

The adorable Alchemist scurried in, closing the door behind him, he had his hands behind his back, you raised an eyebrow at him.

"Varian...?"

He stood in front of you.

"(Y-Y/N)...... As you know.... Tommorow is Valentines day... As is the festival...I was wondering..."

You blushed.... You had an idea... On what he was trying to ask.

"Be my date... To the f-festival.... And be my Valentine..?"

He closed his eyes, and looked like he was awaiting for you to say no.

You couldn't breath. Varian. Varian! Wanted YOU! To go with HIM! Be his DATE!!

You tried to cool yourself down... And smiled.

You answered, "Yeah, I guess so."

He smiled, a blushing mess, and handed you a single rose, you looked at each other, sharing a small moment, before he cleared his throat.

"Well... I should get back to... The lab.."

He backed up, running into a table by the door.

"-Ah! Heh...."

He walked out.

You loved Valentines day....

I did it!!!!!! First oneshot! Leave some requests.