°Charms°

Kay. I love Harry Potter. So. Why not a Harry Potter au.

And your Hufflepuff, cause I am. Sorry.

But can we acknowledge the Lil' Ravenclaw Varian? No-just- LOOK!

..... On with the story.

Bored.

You tapped your fingers on the table, as Flitwick rabbled on about Lumos. Which you already knew how to cast. The only one, in the whole class, that was listening, was a Ravenclaw. Varian. The Half-blood knew nothing of magic. He claimed he didn't work with it... Until he came to Hogwarts.

He looked over to you, and smiled. You didn't even know you were looking....He had caught you starring.

Helga help me......

Varian looked confused, when you turned away, blushing.

Flitwick gave you an assignment. To give a summary on what he said.... Great...

I'm done for....

You gather your things, and glance up, to see Varian, nervously standing there. Waiting for you.

You walked out together. And he stopped, you turned to him.

He nervously said, "(Y/N)....... I see you looked quite frustrated with the assignment... Would... You.... Like some help?"

You were shocked... Of course you wanted him to help.

You answered,"Yes.... If you don't mind..."

He smiled. And finally looked up at you.

"The library.... Around three..?"

You nodded, and smiled back.

"It's a date.."

You both blushed. And Varian scrabbled to clean up what he said.

"I-I mean, a study date! Yeah! No.... A friendship date! No! A...... T-Thing where friends study. I-If You want to call us friends! A study.... Thing...."

He looked down, embarrassed beyond relief.

You laughed, it was.... Kinda cute.

"It's a date."

You smiled at him, and walked off. Leaving him speechless, and grinning like an idiot.