°Guard°

Being Cassandra's little sister was NOT fun. There was constant training, any boy that so much as glanced at you, you never saw again.

  Cass was way over-protective. It timed by twelve when you started talking to Varian more, you guys got closer, Cass didn't like it one bit.

So, she began giving you more chores than normal, so that you couldn't go see Varian as much. When you called her out on it, she denied it.

You finished as fast as you could. It gave you time for him. Cass, eventually, locked you in your room, Rapunzel sympathized with you.

It's not like you had long golden hair he could climb up. You had to come up with a different solution. But what?

Surely, Varian could come up with something, right? But.... How to tell him?

*Timeskip*

After getting Eugene to deliver a letter to Varian (he was too scared of Cass, to let you out.), you stared out the window.

Looking out, you couldn't help but feel terrible for Rapunzel. Being shut away from the world wasn't a nice thing. Poor Raps.....

A faint shout from outside brought you out of your thoughts. You looked down, and saw Varian waving frantically, with his goggles pulled down over his eyes.

He held up two arrows, and gestured to the window. It wouldn't be a long climb, but falling would still be fatal.

You inhaled sharply as he started to make his way up the wall, constantly almost falling, making you cringe everytime.

When he made it up, you hurriedly helped him into the room. He hugged you, breathless.

When he pulled away, he tried taking deep breaths, and said to you in-between:

"We... Need... To find... A better way... To see each other."

You laughed, and crushed him in another hug.