Chapter 7

Summer passed and Y/n had a boring time helping his mom and grandparents around. He tried texting and calling Helen, but nothing, no response. Maybe Helen got a new phone? It was all a matter of waiting for Helen to text back, but how long would that be? "reports of a party being thrown by freshman students, everyone in the party had been slaughtered. The murderer has not been found, but police suspect Helen Otis.  A clue of a smily face written on blood on the-" the Tv reporter told about the murderer of the a party at the place Y/n once lived. He recognized the people who had been murdered, Ban, Judy, and Maggie also more, it was sick. "No.. no that can't be true.." he held in his breath, oh god. A sick feeling entered Y/n's stomach, he hoped Helen hadn't been the one slaughtering others at the party, he wouldn't do that. Y/n tried calming himself down keeping his eyes on the Tv screen.

"Y/n sweetie? Everythi-" His mother walked in only for her son to lash out on her, "ITS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT MOM!! If I had just stayed..." Tears streamed down Y/n's face; he couldn't handle this. He could've been there to help Helen and now he was probably being accused of murder, he wouldn't do that.

      Y/n's mother looked at her son in genuine concern he looked to have gone mental. The TV was turned off, she couldn't let him keep watching something so horrible, "I'm sorry." She mumbled, a conflicted feeling washed over her as she left her son alone.

      Seven years passed and Y/n was twenty one, he was currently living in an apartment on his own. It was hard to convince his mother to let him go, she cried and got angry before letting him go. A smile appeared on Y/n's face as he looked at the family photo his mom told him to put up in his apartment, well threatened. His mother was worried for his health after the murder incident, he was even sent to a psychologist for a while. Y/n convinced his mother that everything was alright and he had a normal highschool experience with a bunch of friends he even made. Y/n even got a girlfriend, she was nice and was funny, they've been dating for 3 years. He never told her about his past With Helen, it didn't seem necessary to let her see his wounds. A sudden buzz came from Y/n's pocket.

[babe ❤️: Hey~! Was wondering if you'd come to the bar to hang out with the gang!]

    He smiled at the text, of course Christa would invite him to get drinks.

[Y/n: let me guess, I'm the designated driver?]

[Babe ❤️: hehe we all wanted to get drunk 😅 pleeeaaasse, don't you love meee?]

    Of course she'd pull the love card, if he didn't go she'd guilt trip him later about it, or just make him feel bad.

[Y/n: fine I'll be there, see ya later Baby 😘]

[Babe ❤️: yay! Thank you 😘😘😘]

     He put his phone back in his pocket and sighed, he'd have to do his homework later for college. Christa would certainly be the death of him, but she was so darn cute he couldn't refuse her, plus he didn't know what crazy drunk stunt she would pull tonight. Pulling the jacket off the coat rack he put it on and left the apartment, he could've swore he felt someone's eyes on him when he went to his car.  

     The drive was smooth and there wasn't any traffic, the radio told of murders that was nearby caused by 'bloody painter'. It was very unsettling to Y/n how the murderer used his victims blood to make Art or draw smiling faces on the wall, it was his symbol. He'd heard of another murderer that carved smiles on his victims, but he was different and called Jeff the killer. "What's up with all these murderers." A shiver went through Y/n's spine and he turned the radio off.

   Arriving at the bar he left his car and headed toward the entrance. He looked at the ground lost in thought and carelessly bumped into someone, "Ah! I-I'm sorry!" He was prepared from some grumpy old man to say 'Watch where your going JERK.' Instead the tall pale guy in front of him was silent. He looked familiar, he had black messy hair and blue eyes that stared at his e/c ones, "Hel-"

  "Y/n!"A girl jumped Y/n giving him a bone crushing hug. "Christa, What are you doing outside of the bar?" The short girl looked up at him and grinned, "I saw you coming by through the window, you looked kinda sad so I came to cheer you up!" Her words were a bit slurred, was she drunk already?

   Y/n looked up to find the guy he bumped into walking away. Oh no, "Helen!" Y/b shouted, hoping he wasn't just yelling at some random dude. The man stopped and took a look back he looked hurt for some reason, but he smiled and mouthed, 'I'll come for you.' Then he continued to walk away.

    "No, come back!", not again. He just found him and he was just walking away. "y/n?" Christa looked at her boyfriend with concern, who was he calling out to? "Are you okay, who was that?" He froze then looked at Christa giving her a fake reassuring smile, "yeah, everything's fine, just an old friend."

     —

    Helen was planning to Kill Y/n whenever they met again for leaving him to suffer, but when they did. He couldn't bring himself to say a word, Y/n looked more mature with same H/C hair and e/c eyes. The girl that came out to hug Y/n pissed Helen off, she looked clingy and ugly. She did not suit Y/n at all. Helen walked away not wanting to look at the sick scene in front of him any longer, he'd just murder the two later in a secluded area. "Helen!" He stopped in his tracks, Y/n still remembered him? All this time he thought... Helen turned back, a hurt look crossed Helens face, because he had to see that Christa girl holding onto Y/n, but he smiled when he saw Y/n's face. 'I'll come for you.' He mouthed. It may have sounded like a threat, but he wasn't going to harm 
Y/n, no, he was going to get back what was his.

         1114 words

AND HES BACK! Idk if I'm moving too fast or too slow, but oh well I'm bad at this sort of thing.

Deal with it ('ρ') I didn't really check the chapter over so if something is wrong. Whoops.