Chapter 8

It sucks to be the designated driver and let me tell you why, you have to be sober and take the drunk adults home.

        Everyone else is having a good time drinking and letting loose, but the only one who wasn't was Y/n, what a bummer. He sat there eating some fries so he wouldn't just be sitting there, watching them, at least that was kinda fun since they looked like idiots. "Yeah, HES great!" The two girls giggled, one of them being Christa and her friend Judy, that name was familiar, but Y/n knew she was a different person. They were talking about celebrities with this dumb flustered look on their faces signaling their drunk deluded minds. 

An hour past and the four adults sitting with Y/n were completely drunk, they looked so stupid babbling, laughing and slurring each sentence they spoke. They obviously could not hold their liquor.

    "C'mon gang lets go home." Y/n spoke up urging them to get off their asses and into his car outside so one of them wouldn't pass out.

    Three hours later, yes, three fucking hours. It took so long to take everyone home since they weren't cooperating in telling y/n where they lived, but luckily he figured it out and sent them home. Longest, wasted night, EVER. Getting home was the best feeling, a relaxing wave washed over him it was very inviting, he took this moment to throw his jacket on the couch and throw himself onto it. God yes, this was nicer then taking drunken baby adults home.

      "Why did you leave me? WHY DID YOU FUCKING LEAVE ME Y/N!?!"

   Y/n jolted up breathing heavily not enjoying the dream He had. All he could remember was young Helens voice yelling at him accusingly with pure hate laced in his tone. "God damn...", he breathed out, trying to breath properly. Of course it would come back to haunt him, he should've stayed, if he- no he couldn't think of 'If's' who knows what would've happened. Y/n reassured himself to not be trapped in the endless viscous cycle of his mind. The man he met yesterday night, was it really Helen?

      An alarm was ringing on the table the whole time, his phone was going crazy trying to wake him up. 7:56 am was read on his phone when he turned it on.

    "OH FUCK, IM ALMOST LATE FOR CLASS!!" It wouldn't matter if Y/n missed one day, right? WRONG. He was paying for this shit and if he missed even one class then that would be him just throwing his money in the garbage. Y/n scurried over to the bathroom and brushed his teeth in a hurry, he looked over the clothes he was wearing yesterday. It wasn't bad to wear it again? He didn't have time to change, he grabbed his jacket that had his car keys in and ran out of his apartment.

      •••

    "What's got you looking so fucking happy?" A scratchy voice that came from one of the famous Murderers spoke up.

    "Who said I was happy?", Bloody painter responded to Jeff seemingly annoyed at the other killers appearance in his basement. "I can tell something's made your mood change, I want to know why. Did you find an awesome victim worth murderin'?" Jeff obviously would keep annoying the man until he got an answer he wanted. Bloody painter sighed and gave his response, "something like that yes, now could you please stop bothering me and leave." Jeff gave out a hum, "sure, sure." He walked around looking at the canvases splattered with blood, they looked very artistic and carefully made, some looked messy and eccentric. When Jeff finally left, Helen took his mask off and put it to the side to get a breather. Jeff would always come by to bother him, but would usually leave right away from the lack of response Helen gave him. Just because they had the same smile signature didn't mean that he was copying Jeff, for all he knew Jeff could be the one copying him.

      Helen shook his head to focus. He stood up and got off the stool he was sitting on, "Empty.." He brushed his hand along the Empty Canvas in front of him in deep thought. "Y/n... where are you." Helen said to himself, little did Helen know Jeff was in the back watching him before leaving completely, this new behavior was too interesting."Y/n huh?" Jeff's large smile grew even more when an incredibly mischievous thought entered his mind, he was gonna steal Helens new Victim.

   •••

    "Haha, you look so sweaty and disgusting dude."

    Y/n's friend Mark, laughed as Y/n set himself down next to his friend trying to see what the professor was talking about. "Shhhh I must focus...", Y/n put his hand in his friends face still panting a bit from running to the classroom. "Pshh, you? Focusing? If you wanted to do that you would've sat in the front." Mark snickered looking at Y/n who claimed at trying to focus. The two became friends in this class, how it happened, well that's hard to remember. "Stoooop, you know the professor doesn't pull his punches when it comes to homework, he's such a pineapple." Y/n groaned slumping foward in his seat. "Yeah, he's really nuts with the homework I heard about one of the girls in this class crying because of how much there was." Mark shook his head in pity feeling bad for the fallen fellow soldier.

   "Which means we gotta focus, bro, I am not retaking this dumb ass class for another class." Y/n swallowed a bit, thinking about if his wallet could take paying for this. "Yeah your right, man I can't wait till we get out of here." Mark grinned looking over at the professor to pay attention. Y/n silently nodded and did the same.

    An eternity later, the class was over and students either stayed back to ask questions to the professor or just left. Mark and Y/n talked a bit before parting ways when they left the class.

    Now to get home and finish my homework so I can waste my life, Y/n thought to himself walking out of the building and to the parking lot. There it was again, that horrible feeling of being watched. Y/n knew it was probably his imagination, so he lightly slapped his face to calm his nerves. Reaching the car made things better, he was gonna be home soon and away from this horrible paranoid feeling.

    1110 words

sorry this chapter is short cause of my lack of ideas and lack of human contact

Σ(゚дlll