Chapter 9

Everything seemed dark, something wasn't right.

Y/n lifted his head that was in so much pain, he couldn't see anything; a blindfold was wrapped around his head covering his eyes to keep him from seeing anything. He Tried moving and realized he was even restrained, and on an uncomfortable chair, not being able to get up. To be clear he felt helpless. His breathing started to pick up when he realized his situation, but what made it even more uncomfortable was the fact he didn't remember how all of this happened.

"You're awake, good."

The voice came from his right side, it sounded not too far. The voice was scratchy and rough most likely male from how deep it was. Y/n was kidnapped he knew that for sure, he needed to get out of it before he got hurt, "Pl-please just let me go, if you want money you can have it, just please... please don't hurt me." Y/n begged the man not to hurt him even if this situation would hurt him financially it was better than being dead. The man laughed amused at his reaction, "no no no, it's not money that I want, but I want to see someone suffer. It'd be pretty funny since he's usually a 'keep to himself' kinda guy." He rambled about some guy, but Y/n didn't see what that person had to do with him. Keeping his mouth shut he listened to every word that came out of the mans voice until he asked a question. "You're Y/N L/N, correct?" Y/n nodded his head reluctantly . How this man knew his full name was terrifying, but Y/n was too afraid to lie. "Good, I hate being wrong. I would've just killed you if you weren't." He cackled making Y/n know for sure that this man was a lunatic and would kill him with any chance he had. "I should probably introduce myself..."

He moved in front of Y/n and took ahold of the blindfold with his cold fingertips. Moving it up a man with a carved smile and black charcoal hair was in view. "Im Jeff." Holy shit. This was the man Y/n heard about on the radio, it was Jeff the killer. "How?" Y/n accidentally spoke his thoughts out loud in front of the killer . "How did you get here?" Jeff's creepy eyes were trained on Y/n while he didn't even dare to move under the killer's stare. Jeff took his silence as wanting to know, so he spoke, "well I'll tell you. I followed my friend and noticed he was following you. While he was away doing something I took the chance to take you away! So while you were at your car I knocked you out." That explained the throbbing headache Y/n currently had. Was Jeffs friend even his 'friend'? As he claimed? Y/n thought it was pretty horrible to make someone else suffer if they were your 'friend' but that must've been different for cold hearted murderers. What made the situation worse was that Y/n was followed by a killer and someone other killer he might or might not know.

"Who! Who's your friend?" Y/n spoke with more confidence than before. All he needed right now was to know his situation more clearly instead of all this vague bullshit. Jeff rolled his unblinking eyes at your attitude, "bloody painter." He answered flatly. That wasn't the answer Y/n wanted, he wanted an actual name. "THAT COULD BE ANYONE I WANT A FUCKING NMMF" Jeff stuffed fabric in his mouth to immediately shut him up.

"Calm down. You're starting to get annoying." A knife threateningly made its way to Y/n's throat making him shake like a leaf. "Anyways where was I? Oh yeah bloody painter. I want to see him suffer so that I won't have to see that boring personality of his. Wonder how angry he'd be if I gutted you up before he got the chance?" The knife trailed down to Y/n's stomach making him want to shut his eyes, but he refused to look away from the knife even for a second.

"Hmm... maybe I should carve your face up, wouldn't you look better with a smile?" Jeff grinned only widening the smile he already had carved onto his face. That was something Y/n really didn't want carved into his face, it was freakish and would make him look similar to this horrible killer. He shook his head frantically to tell Jeff no since he couldn't speak at the moment. Jeff ignored his movements and moved his knife towards Y/n's face- "shhh it'll be okay just don't move too much, I might mess up." He cackled and grabbed the side of Y/n's face with one hand holding in place. Before he could put the knife inside Y/n's mouth the door in the room was forcefully pushed open interrupting Jeff's little operation.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD." Another weird man entered the room shouting at Jeff, he was pissed beyond belief. He wore a mask that had a red painted smile on it and two big black eyes to see through it. "Look who joined the party~!" Y/n was relieved to find that Jeff's attention wasn't towards him anymore because the knife and hand was removed from him. The man in the mask seemed ready to tear Jeff into pieces, "You went after him on purpose you fucking animal, you knew I was after him so of course you'd pull some shit like this!" Jeff seemed to relish in the fact he could get the man in the mask to act this way. That must've been Bloody painter by the way Jeff acted
Y/n concluded to himself. It felt like he was watching two murderers angry about the fact they wanted to kill him first, which didn't feel to good about how long he'd live.

"Give him back Jeff." Bloody painter asked clenching his fists trying to restrain himself from using violence. "Naw, I don't want to, this is fun." Jeff moved closer to Y/n only furthering Bloody painters anger. "FUN?! I'm really sick and tired of you. You come into my place bothering me whenever you feel like it, but this, this is crossing the line. I'll make sure to rid of your existence TODAY." Bloody painter reached into his jeans pocket pulling out a pocket knife. It was small and pathetic compared to the kitchen knife Jeff held.

"Wow he really wants to be the one to kill you, aren't you special." Jeff whispered in Y/n's ear making him seem like death was already set in place for him today. A knife made contact with Jeff's cheek being thrown at him swiftly while he was distracted. "Get. Away. From. Him." Bloody painter seethed in pure hatred wanting Jeff's corpse instead of this annoying talkative Jeff.

"You actually hit me? Do you think you can beat me???" Jeff moved away from Y/n and positioned himself in front of bloody painter. "Then let's fight. May the best murderer win." He let out a short cackle holding the kitchen knife In his hand ready to kill.

"Shut up already."

Authors note
LITERALLY I forgot about this story, so I just wrote a chapter for you guys since you really wanted me to continue. sorry if it's not good, I haven't written anything for a while. And I realized the reason I didn't update was because I didn't know what to put for the next chapter I decided to just jump right into the action cause FUCK IT!

1239 words