Crew and Pubs

Elsa POV

I looked around at my crew and ship, Aren.. I am one of the most notorious pirate captains in the seven seas. My crew, mainly girls, was really good. My first mate was Anna, the second best on this ship, and my sister. Others amongst my crew were Punz, a distant cousin of ours. Or so my mother said before she died at sea. Another was Mer, a crazy Scottish pirate who we had join our crew last summer during a trip to Scottland. Also, there was Astrid, a viking decendant, who had her own method of scouting. She has a dragon named Storm. The first boy I will tell you about is Haddock. He joined with his girlfriend Astrid a few years ago. He also has a dragon, his is named Toothless. I know, wimpy name, but I guess. He is also a viking decendant. I smirked. My crew we good. I had a few other pirates with me, including Cinders, Ari, Belle, Mulan, Jaz, and Aura.

A/N

Here is a list of the names of the charaters in the story and their Disney counterparts on the ship Aren.

Aren- Arendelle (see the connection?)

Punz- Rapunzel

Mer- Merida

Astrid- Astrid (obvi)

Storm- Stormfly

Haddock- Hiccup

Toothless- Toothless

Cinders- Cinderella

Ari- Ariel

Belle- Belle

Mulan- Mulan 

Jaz- Jasmine

Aura-Auora

Some of the names I kept the same. Kay, now back to the story.

Anyway, we have recently got a tip from a trusted informant that Jack Frost, the one pirate that is equal to me, is heading toward a special treasure called the Ice Palace. Its supposed to be this place made entirely of ice that can grant your deepest wish. I wish for freedom. Freedom of the seas, freedom from the law, freedom from all other oppressions of life. I just want to be free from the curse, to be able to control it. I'm cursed with ice magic. I had a little run-in with a evil witch a few years back, when I was 15, and she turned me into the monster I am now. Her name was Gothel, and I have been looking to either be free from the curse, be able to get my revenge, or be able to control the curse. Those are my options. I lead a hopeless cause. So the next thing is a mythicl palace made of ice. Yeah. Right. This will totally work out.

I was jolted out of my thoughts by Anna. "El, we have a new informant. He said the Palace is somewhere west of here, on the North Mountain. Sail about a week west and we should see and island. There it should have two mountains, one in the south one in the north. Go straight up and we should reach the Palace." 

"Okay good. We leave the docks tomorrow at dawn. Ready the people, get provisions. Tell Haddock to go try to track Jack's ship. Spirit. Now leave me be. I feel the need to go get something to drink." Anna laughed and left. I went down to change out of my violet shirt and turquoise skirts and put on my ice blue blouse and skirt. I soon found myself at the pub and got a beer. I drank it in one gulp, and ordered another. A guy came up to try to hit on me, and I smirked. The poor guy had no chance. He had brown hair, a brown cloak, and a ridiculous brown and white shirt. I almost laughed.

"Hey Elsa. Why don't you come with me nice and easy and I won't have to knock you out." A smooth, ice slick-voice came from the rugged boy. I knew Anna was near, so I didn't have to worry. She always tailed me. Its is a gift she had, she knew always exactly where I was, even if I tried to escape her. I smiled at the bo and agreed politely. He knew my name after all. I had to know where he learned it from. I took a glance behind me at Anna, dressed as a boy, before I left with the brown boy. She nodded once, and got up. I followed the man, ad Anna followed me. Soon, we were back at he docks.