Love.

Elsa POV

I could have sworn I heard 'Goodnight. Snowflake." outside my door, but shook it off as a weird illusion. I staggered back to my bed, suddenly really tired, and fell over. My shoulderblade hit something hard and cold.

I rolled over and picked it up. It was a piece of metal shaped like a heart that had something written on it. I looked closley and saw the inscription

None shall be more worthy than the one who holds my heart.

I flipped it over in my palm and saw something else inscribed.

Never fade my love.

I smiled, and shook my head. It wasn't mine. so it had to be Jack's. I stood up, preparing to take it to him, when i heard someone sigh outside my door. looked through the key-hole and saw Jack retreating. He was outside my door this entire time? I opened it, and he whipped around.

"You.. uh... dropped something." I stammered out, and held out the piece of metal. 

"Oh, uh, thanks? But that isn't mine. Not anymore." He smirked at my confused face, then turned and walked back, not offering any more explaination. 

"Okay then." I said to myself, and went back inside. I felt an odd urge to sleep with it under my pillow. I smiled and collapsed back on my bed and sighed. 

Jack POV

I got up to leave, but Elsa opened the door. I turned a little too fast. She held out her hand.

"You.. uh... dropped something." she said, and I looked into the palm of her hand. It was the little heart that my mom had given me before she died. Said Dad gave it to her, and instructed me to give it to my love. 

"Oh, uh, thanks?" I said. then thought better of taking it. "But that isn't mine. Not anymore." She looked really confused, and a smirk found itself back on my face. I turned and left without offering any explaination. I heard the door close again and I went back to my cabin. 

<Next morning>

I woke up to sunlight on my face and fresh air blowing across my body. The porthole above my bed had opened during the night. I smiled, thinking this is how I wanted to be woken all the time at sea.

I got up and went to breakfast in the captain's dinging room, and Elsa waved at me. That little gesture sent my heart soaring. I had it bad.

"Hey Frosty!" she called out when i neared her table.

"Hey yourself Snowflake." I said, hoping she didn't hear me last night.

"Hey, I heard  someone say something similar last night. Was that you?" Crap.

"Uh, yeah. i think. Maybe, I don't know."

"Oh! Speaking of last night... what is this and who does it belong to if not you?" I looked down and saw the heart laying next to her plate. That too sent my heart to the clouds.

"Oh, that. Erm, well..." 

Mer POV

I screamed in fustration. An archer at sea does not fare well. I went outside my cabin. I went to the deck and ran into Anna. Literally.

"Oh, hey Anna. How are you?" I asked her. She has been worried sick over her sister.

"As good as can be expected." She sighed. "Actually, not good at all, Mer. I miss her and am so worried she will get hurt!" she burst out.

Ari was walking past and smirked. "Ari?" I said, gettin gher attention. "What do you know?" 

"Erm.. not much. But I do know she won't get hurt." 

"Uh, how?" anna sked.

"When I swan past the ship, I saw Jack sleeping. I opened his porthole and listened, did you guys know he talks in his sleep? Anyway, I heard him mumble something that sounded like 'I love Els.'"

"Wait, WHAT?" Anna screeched.

"There goes my eardrums." I muttered.

"That... feind loves my SISTER?" I had time to cover my ear for that one. Ari nodded solemnly. "Ugh. No. I refuse to let that happen. She will not fall in love with him!" and she marched off, probably planning some sort of mad scheme.

"Really Ari?" i asked her. She nodded.

"Yeah. I guess. And honestly, I don't think she is worse off there. Between you and I... well... I heard her giving orders the other day."

"Orders? On the Spirit?" I asked, my voice low like Ari's.

"Yeah. And... ugh. Okay, well, I saw her. And almost had her back here, but Jack wouldn't let me take her. Now I know why. I caught up with her on the ship, but the big guy, Newton or something, grabbed me. She commanded him to let me go. She then told me that she was a co-captain for the time being." I gasped. "But I didn;t tell you, and you don;t know anything, okay? I already betrayed her trust telling you this." 

"Okay, I guess. But wow. Co-captain?" I asked. 

"Yeah."

"Wow. How did she do that?"

"Jack did it."

"Oh..kay..." I nodded. I knew love made you do crazy things. Thats how the guys on our ship came onto our ship. Astrid brought Hiccup and stuff.

"Yeah. But please, don't tell anyone else. Please. I beg you."

"Yeah, I won't. i promise." I smiled at her, and she returned the smile, then we parted ways.

Elsa POV

"Well..." Jack said sitting down next to me. "It was a gift from my Dad to my mum. Mum gave it to me before she died, telling me to keep it safe and to give it to the one I love." It clicked. It wasn't his anymore because... he was giving it to... ME! Wait, Jack loved me? "So yeah. It is no longer mine now. It belongs to the one I love." He looked at me.

"So who is it?" I asked. I wanted to hear him say it. After all, thats what every girl wants to hear from someone they love. Yes, okay. I admit it. I love Jack Frost.

"Erm..  IloveyouElsa." He rushed out. No one was in the captain's dining room, so I figured it was safe. I kissed his cheek and said: "I love you to Jack." I waited for his reaction.