Co- Captains and Flashbacks

Jack POV

I opened my mouth and said: "Okay. Co-captain. Your crew better not try to attack. And my questions better be answered in due time." 

"Okay. Due time. My secrets will be revealed in time, and don't push me. Or you won't get an answer. My first anser is this." Elsa opened her hand and a snowflake appeared above her palm.

"What? But.. I thought I was the..." 

"Only one. I know. But remember that one time when you thought you lost control? 6 years ago?" I saw her smirk. I returned the smirk.

"That was you?" she nodded. "Okay, so let's get you out of here. We will have to get another captain's quarters made, but I think it can work." I said, and unlocked the door. Instantly, I was pinned against the wall with ice.

"What the? Elsa! Stop this!" I said melting the ice.

"I know. I just wnated to know what you were capable of. And also, like I said, don't push me." I laughed and clapped her shoulder.

"I think you have the makings of a fine captain for the Spirit."

"I already have." she called over her shoulder as she went upstairs to the deck. I smiled, a real smile, as I watched her walk. She looked good. In a pirate sort of way, I mean. Not the other way.

Elsa POV

I walked up the stairs and felt eyes on me. The entire on deck crew was staring at me. 

"Back to work boys. Captain's orders."

"Captain? He sent you up here to tell us?" a girl with colorful hair said.

"No. I said it. I'm a co-captain now. Ask Frosty. Its true." 

"Tooth, back off." Jack said behind me. Tooth had got in my face, about to yell at me. I smirked. "Yeah, it's true. We are co-captains now. And I expect you to at least follow orders and don't challenge her." I snarled at the girl in front of me. She jerked back. 

"Elsa? Really Jack? Elsa?" a guy said behind me.

"Yeah Aster. Elsa." I turned. "And she will be co-captain until we reach the Ice Palace. And I dare any of you to mess with her." I turned around and nodded at Jack. No one seemed keen to try to test me. I did get some glares, and then Jack dissmissed them.

Tooth brushed past me and hissed, "Watch out newbie. Jack won't always be around to help."

I smiled and turned to face her. "Really? Because I don't think I need defending." I smirked.

Tooth turned and left. Jack moved to stand right behind me. Like, right behind me. I felt his cool breath on my neck. I shivered.

"Jack, step away please." I said, silently hoping he wouldn't. Wait, what? Elsa! You are the most fearsome captain on the waters. You do not fall in love! I groaned, and my knees buckled.

That has been happening a lot, a side-effect of the curse I think. Next think I knew, I was leaning against Jack, his arms were wrapped around my waist, holding me up. I jerked up, and stumbled back against the mast. 

"Stay away from me!" I half shouted at him, and he looked confused.

"What? It was you who fell into me!" he said defensively.

"I.. just... side effect. Just, don't do that again." I begged.

"Oh...okay?" Jack still looked confused. Oh well. Like I told him, answers in due time. I gave him a weak smile.