ᑭᖇOᒪOᘜᑌᗴ

"Akito?"

A voice called. The pouring rain made it very difficult to make out who said it. But the voice was familiar. The person walked up the steps to the front door and towered over my small body. Recognizing the yellow, red, and blue colors on their clothing, it was quite obvious who this was.

All-Might, the number one hero. He is a very good friend of my mom and dad, the big three. But seeing that he was here without either of them, I became confused. "Where's my mom and dad?" I asked.

It wasn't supposed to rain this week was it?

All-Might kneeled down in front of my tiny figure with a sorrowful glint in his blue eyes. "They're gone." I tilted my head to the side not comprehending what "They're gone" meant. "Are they going to come back?"

What's this feeling? The rain feels different.

Tears started to form in All-Might's eyes as he spoke. "No. Both of them were killed in action." He stated. "I'm sorry." My eyes widened not wanting to believe the words that just left his mouth. "Wh-What?" I asked myself. A sharp pain was felt in the back of throat until my eyes started to water with tears. The warmth of them against my cold skin burned. It was a feeling I was never going to forget.

I hicked and tried to wipe my tears away but they just kept coming. Now hearing they were both gone, I kept picturing my mother and fathers smiling face. The family that I knew we could have.

"I'm so sorry." All-Might managed to say.

My wide eyes mixed with both my parents eye color stared out infront of me, blank and shocked.

Mom and dad are never going to come back.

Knees weak and on the brink of having a breakdown, I fell to the ground and couldn't help but lose myself to despair. Taking a deep breath, I let out a deafening scream that defined everything I was feeling.

In that moment, the rain stopped. Everything did. But it was strange, the speed of the rainfall never decreased so it was a bit off putting that it would just... stop. All-Might turned around to see that the rain was paused in mid-air. Frozen in time almost. The only thing that was heard was me crying.

"Amazing."

My quirk had manifested. And at the time, water was the only thing I thought I could control.

A/N: Thank you to all who follow and support me in my writing Love, you guys!

*Hands cookie 🍪