ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴT ᗴIᘜᕼTᗴᗴᑎ

"Mr.Todoroki, visiting hours are over."

"Just a little bit longer, if that's ok."

"She must be very important to you."

"She's means the world to me."

"I guess I can't stop you from staying. Being by her side is the best thing you can do."

"I know. And when she wakes up, I'll be right there for her."

~

The burning sunlight from my hospital window was what woke me up. Who opened the curtains?

My eyes squinted from the sudden change of atmosphere with a groan. "Ugh my head—shut the curtains." I said, not knowing who did it or why. "Your awake, thank goodness. How are you feeling?" The warmth of the persons hand was so familiar and tingly. This was my boyfriend's hand. "A little better now that your here." My voice was soft and raspy because I haven't dranken anything for such a long time. But something wasn't right. I can't hear as well. It's a like he's in a different room. "You've been recovering for five weeks, nobody knew when you were going wake up." Shoto said massaging the back of my hand. I frowned holding his hand to my ear. "I think... I'm losing my hearing." His eyes widened at that comment. He glided his fingertips against my ear lobe in worry since I never lie to him. "That must be the side effect of using your quirk as much as you did. I'll go get the doctor." With that, he got up and left my hospital room in a hurry. Hearing loss? Really?!

"Miss Asahina, glad to have you back. I'm just going to run a few tests on you and take a look at those ears alright?" The doctor said, wrapping my arm in the blood pressure machine and squeezing the bulb. It hurt a bit because my body of still very sore from using my quirk so much but definitely bearable. After all of my tests finished, I was told that I was going to have to wear hearing-aids because the damage to my eardrums will only get worse. This was not much of a shock to me, I mean, I can't just stop using my quirk, it's unavoidable.

"Akito!"

I jumped at that voice. It was All-Might, and he was crying tears of joy. He picked me up like a little puppy and couldn't help but squeeze my poor body half to death. "My poor baby! You had papa worried sick! Don't do something that reckless again!" I blushed in embarrassment feeling his rub his face against mine in pure joy. It was so weird, and his stubble felt like sand paper! "H-Hey what are you doing?! Eww don't touch me there!" I explained as he lifted me up by my underarms where his thumbs literally stretched across my chest and added pressure to my breasts. A stress mark appeared on my face and held my fist up where I bashed him in the head out of pure annoyance. "Let me go, you creep!" He whailed in sadness that his precious daughter was acting so coldly. "But baby cakes—And stop with the nicknames I'm not five!" I said, now hiding behind Shoto who was just enjoying this entertaining brawl of me and All-Might. "Akito you should really be a bit nicer to your dad. He just loves you." I sighed knowing it's best not to disagree. I know he loves me, but I'm just still not used to this kind of fatherly love. In embarrassment, I was too shy to look at my dad but instead made eye contact with the floor. He was confused at first but was filled with nothing but joy when I came up and hugged him nice and tight. "I was reckless because I love you dad. And I'd do it again if necessary." That was all I had to say. It was enough for him. He knows I'm still new to having a father like him, so there was no offense. Though, there shouldn't be one anyway. Gently this time, All-Might pet my head with a wide smile. "I'm just glad you're alright kiddo." And those words, were all I wanted to hear. He was glad I wasn't hurt. He cares about me. A lot.

~

"Are you sure your healthy enough to be discharged so early from waking up? I mean, don't get me wrong that's great and all but how are you feeling?" Shoto asked as I layed down in his arms at his place. Now half asleep I kissed the palm of his hand with a sigh. "Now that I'm totally conscious... my quirk will heal my body all by itself. My muscles and bones will become stronger than they were last time to make myself more durable." He leaned down to me, now interested on how that works. "That doesn't sound like your quirk. How does that even work?" A cold shiver crept down my spine beginning to answer that but was having trouble explaining. I actually was asking myself that. How does that work? I know I got it from my mom but does this have anything to do with water? She said my grandma had a healing quirk similar to recovery girl but she could only heal herself, that's what she said anyway...