ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ

"After our match, I would like the tell you something, if that's ok."

"Why can't you tell me now?"

"If I were to tell you now, it'd be a distraction to the both of us. Just wait until after the fight ok?"

~

"Begin!"

I got in my fighting stance waiting for Shoto to make the first move. Apparently he can use his fire side now, but I still can't fully control my fire side. I know I am over powered but I will not use One for a
all. Not unless I need to.

"And Todoroki makes the first move!" I looked at him seeing he was going to freeze me with an ice wall. I quickly encased myself in a barrier of water shielding myself from being immobilized. "I-It seems Akito Asahina is immobilized To- HOLD UP! I'm right here!" I said turning his ice into water. Midnight stepped away from the unfolding scene and let us resume our fight. "I see your serious now huh?" I asked cracking my knuckles. He looked at me with his same stotic expression, getting in his attacking stance. "This is a fight until one of us can't fight no more. I will give it my all. And I suggest you do aswell."

I smiled at him clenching my fists ready for an attack. "If you insist." I cocked, swiping my hand in his direction sending a tsunami towards him from the clouds above with a smirk.

Surprisingly, brilliant flames distinguished my wave, creating a giant screen of vapor.

I gritted my teeth knowing what had to be done. I can't win against him with my water quirk against his fire. This might be the time where I'll have to use it. Just this once. I just need to gain at least a little bit of control over my flames. If I can do that, I can beat him.

I took a deep breath closing my eyes in full concentration slowly but surely unleashing my fire quirk to half of its full power. Brilliant red flames flared around my body, encasing me in an almost phoenix like shape. Just like that, my eyes were a distant red color and my hair was compleatly red. I guess it's been so long since I've used my dad's fire quirk, I forget how much I change.

My clothing burned up into my flame resistant hero suit as the flames dispersed showing my fire from. "Oh my goodness! Ladies and gentleman, it's the secretive side of Asahina's quirk! Instead of her usual hydrolic side, she is now using her pyrokinesis quirk!" Mic said over the boomimg intercom. Uncontrollable anger filled my body begining to already feel myself giving in to the temptations to let loose.

Shoto smirked at me launching himself at me. I glared turning to him, easily meeting his fist not moving one inch from my position. Fire erupted from my body punching him with my other fist not giving him enough time to dodge in which he took the burning hit from me, sending him slamming into the pavement.

He struggled to stand up as I walked towards him begining to lose my own senses. Right before I was able to attack him again, he unleashed his flames once more. This time the flames were hotter and more accurate. He used that as a distraction and grabbed my mouth and slammed my body into the cement. Blood dripped from my forehead from the impact of his attack and everything went hazy. There were two Shoto's which made my senses go crazy, now that I'm thinking I'm outnumbered.

My eyes widened feeling my roaring flames erupt higher into the air, becoming hotter by the second. Shoto backed up from be as I slowly stood up. This time my eyes glowing red. At this point I had no actual control of my actions. My body was moving on it own, attacking Shoto accurately into the abdomen using One for All as an extra boost with my fire which also burned off his shirt in contact with my body. He was thrown almost out of bounds from the hit he received from him. He fell down on one knee, holding his injury. My bloodthirsty mind only made me more blind to everyone else around me. Midnight knew that if this fight continued the way I wanted it to, I could burn down the whole arena or seriously hurt Shoto. "I'm calling the match!" Midnight exclaimed, using he quirk to make me fall alseep, but was unsuccessful when he fumes just burned up when they got close enough to me. Her eyes widened in shock having to call for reinformcents. She spoke into her radio asking for All-Might to detain me. In just a few seconds after she spoke, he appeared from the sky where he landed infront of me. I glared at him blindly attacking him aimlessly. "Get out of my way!" Right before I could land a hit on him, he punched me in the gut. "Go to sleep." My vision became blurry as my flames distinguished and my physical features went back to normal. I held my hand out to Shoto in an effort to say I'm sorry making his eyes widen running toward me barely able to catch me from falling into the ground.

"U-Um. It looks like Asahina has been immobilized by All-Might himself. But since there has to be a winner each round, Todoroki wins! For he is the last one standing!" The crowd was silent for a few seconds before it erupted in cheers of entertainment. And everything closed in on me after that. I don't remeber what happened afterwards.

~

Why? Why do I have to suffer all alone by myself...again? Why did she say mom had the same thing? It doesn't make any sense.

My body hurts so much. I can feel my quirk tearing under my skin. But last time, when Shoto held me in his arms durring the first time in the test, I could feel his affection, and my pain dissapeared. Why can't I feel like that again? My body felt warm, I felt like nothing could hurt me. But now that I'm not with him the pain is coming back. But still, it's not going to change the feelings I have for him. I want to see him.

I want...I want to be held by him and never let go.