ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ ᖴOᑌᖇTᗴᗴᑎ

"Why can't I do it now? I did it perfectly last time." I said to myself, sulking over my hundreds of failed attempts to create the special move that I used against Stain. But, when I did so, I was so focused... and I was angry. The only thing that I wanted to do was protect the ones I care about. So doing it on command is going to be difficult. And risking to lose control out here in the middle of the night is too risky...

~

"There you are Akito! We've been looking all over for you." Momo said pulling me into a tight hug. I patted her on the back with an reassuring smile. "I'm fine. I was just working on something up on the or...was mountain." She looked beyond my shoulder with wide eyes letting me go. "Y-You did all that?!" I looked to the side kind of embarrassed that I destroyed the mountain. "Failed attempts. I still haven't got the move down yet." Momo smiled and pet my head. "Wash up and get ready, I believe in you so don't worry if you don't get it the first few times. You already have so much on your shoulders. I smiled slightly, happy that she really does care so much about me... everybody does. I cleared my throat, "Alright, I'll get changed." But right after I said that, like... immediately after somebody called my name. "Asahina." Turning around to find the voice I met eyes with Aizawa-sensei dark and emotionless eyes. Like he was already dead inside... no offense, he just looks like that. I hummed in response still walking towards the girls dorm which made him follow me. "You are to train in the water today. You can only use your fire quirk though. All-Might wants you to start with the basics." Of course he does.

He threw me a bag of clothes and  started to walk away, "Once your changed make your way over to lake near the forest. That is where we will be testing your destructive quirk." I huffed, "It's not that destructive." He rolled his eyes at me which made me frown. Alright it is destructive.

"I brought a swimsuit that will work better with my quirk than this regular fabric. Can't I just wear that?" I asked. He waved me off with a groan. "I don't care."

~

"This is my chance to finally get Shoto's attention, don't screw this up." I said to myself as I slipped on some sandals and put on an oversized shirt. Everyone is working really hard to improve their quirks, and they all can be so near eachother, yet I need to be over a mile away... Catching my attention, I saw Shoto in a barrel of water slamming his hand on the sides of it making it freeze and catch of fire. "So he's trying to get his body used to the tempeture of his quirk. It's about time...he looks so hot in that tank top too." I said to myself with blush present on my cheeks. Soon enough the lake came into view and so did Aizawa. "You ready?" I nodded taking off my shirt with a sigh. "What do I have to do?" He pointed at the spring. "This spring isn't like any normal one you'd find in a forest. This is a spring that right now is over four hundred degrees... your body has the durability to withstand these temperatures right?" I nodded. "Yes..." I hate boiling hot water. I can deal with the water from the hot springs but when it's this hot it gives me PTSD. "Use your fire quirk and boil this water until it's completely evaporated. When you become a professional hero, your line of work is going to be more extreme than others. Volcanoes, depths of the ocean, freezing temperatures. Right now your body is weak wether you think so or not. This will train you to withstand extreme temperatures of yourself and your surroundings." The steam flowed into the air making me more and more anxious. It's going to be hot. It's going to burn. And it's only going to get hotter. "Is it weird that I'm scared?" I asked. My hands were shaking. Fear was starting to over come my courage. Aizawa placed his hand on my shoulder. "You can do this kid. This is the only way to learn. Overcome your weaknesses. The less weakness you have, the stronger you are." He's right. I have been living in the past. Being scared of my dad. Hating to even drink hot soup. That is my weakness. My father.

With a deep breath, I started to walk into the boiling water. There was no extreme burning sensation but it still was really hot. "You need to heat up your body, and do it slowly, we can't risk you losing control." He said. My skin started to feel warm in this boiling water and that was a good thing. My durability has improved... a little. Slowly I activated my quirk and the moment I did, my hair and eyes started to fade into a vibrant red. The water started to boil extremely fast and steam was rising into the air like there was a fire ablaze. "Control it Asahina!" Aizawa yelled from a distance. He knew at some point I was going to lose control. Flames started to spark around my eyes and the tide of the lake was starting to get lower and lower. Minutes have passed like hours to me and soon enough, the entire spring was evaporated into steam. It was hard to breath, and my skin was burning all over. My flames were extinguished by Aizawa's quirk but somehow it didn't stop the burning sensation inside my body. Something else was channeling this pain. "Damn it, what the hell?" I heard him curse to himself. Come on, control it. I can't let anyone else see me like this. Not again... My uneven breaths slowly started to become more and more controlled and soft, now that I was concentrating on harnessing my power that was far beyond destructive. I coughed as black smoke exited my lungs and out my lips. It was like I was a fireplace. And cinders and chimney smoke was coming out of my mouth. Sweat rolled down the sides of my face as I struggled to stand back up. "I need to control this better. Using this once with this type of drawback isn't good enough." Aizawa felt bad for me. He's the only one who knows everything. I am hanessing my powerful quirk alone, plus One for All. And for that I am respected.

"Take a break kid. We'll resume this tomorrow morning." He said to be as he started to walk away. I pouted seeing the dried out spring. I feel bad leaving it like this...I'll help it fill back up, but I might have dried off the springs waterways.

So I sat there the rest of the day and used my water quirk to navigate the water from other resources into the hot spring which took a lot longer than expected. Before I knew it, the sun was already setting. "Finally, the day is over." I groaned tiredly. My energy is completely drained.

~

Is that an Angel?

I asked myself. There was a spiritual being coming towards me from the sky. It was glowing in gold and blue, and the aroma of flowers filled my senses.

Am I dreaming?

Once the being came into a better veiw I managed to see the outline of the physique, and telling from the facial structure, it was a woman.

My body grew tense as she mouthed to me a few words. "I'm sorry."

But before I could even reply, and ask the million questions that immediately flowed into my mind, I woke up. And everything seemed normal.

Sweat rolled off my face as I jumped from my tatami mat, accidentally nudging Mina in the shoulder which made her groan. "Sorry." I whispered before getting up carefully from my mat and exited the girls room. My dark blue and red eyes that just recently changed colors stared at the ground deep in thought. Was that mom? Why did she apologize like that? She did nothing wrong.

Deciding to take a stroll outside,
I groaned opening my eyes looking at my surroundings. "It's dark. I guess I only slept for a few hours." I crawled put of bed walking across the chilly wooden floor towards my closet grabbing some white joggers and a white and black sweatshirt crop top. Once I was dressed I slipped on some black roshes walking out of my room. When I made it outside I found it was pretty chilly outside. But I didn't need to cover up because I can raise my body heat. "What are you doing up this late Asahina? I told you to rest for today." I turned around seeing Aizawa with his hands in his pockets walking towards me. I sighed looking at the clouds that sheilded the full moon. "Don't worry, I already took a nap like you said. Thank you for having me rest. I didn't realize how exhausted I was until I shut my eyes." He walked beside me looking up at the moonlit skies not saying a word. I fiddled with the bottom hem of my shirt. "Is Shoto trying to get used to his fire quirk?" He looked at me from the corner of his eyes looking back up at the sky. "Yeah, he's also wanting to see the time he has between changing quirks." I nodded in understanding. "I'm glad he's getting stronger. But, he's stressing over too many things. It worries me." "What are you his mom? Speaking of which, what is your relashtionship with him?" I smiled putting my hands behind my back, "He's my boyfriend."