ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ ᑎIᑎᗴTᗴᗴᑎ

𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮. The Provisional Hero License Exam is underway.

~

The sudden stop of the bus jolted me awake from the little nap that I was taking on Shoto's shoulder who was also asleep. I yawned stretching out my arms which woke him up because of my sudden movements. "We're finally here. Denki I swear to God if you took any pictures I'm going to drown you." I threatened only because he had his phone pointing at me and was laughing like an idiot the entire time. "Oh come on, you two were so lovey-dovey and cute!" "Shut it phone charger, you've been annoying as hell since we got here," Bakugo said with his eyes closed. He was fed up with just about everyone's bullshit and the test hasn't even started yet. But he did say all that stuff to get Denki off my back. I smiled at him thankfully. He sucked his teeth and looked away from my smile. Am I the only one who realizes his asshole attitude is just because he's shy? "We're here, everybody off the bus," Aizawa-sensei instructed. That seemed to lift everyone's spirits. But for me, this all seemed like a hassle. I'm still recovering from the fight with All for One, my body aches all over. I wasn't able to get enough sleep for my quirk to heal me which sucked. Shoto grabbed my bag for me as we exited the bus, I was grateful for that. He knows I should conserve my energy as much as possible, using my muscles unnecessarily will lower my chances of passing. So he says. Though that's the least of my worries. This test will be a breeze. I defeated All for One after all. With the help of dad of course.

Abruptly, there was a commotion with our class and another one. Shoto and I got a bit curious as went to check it out. But as soon as I realized what school this was, I immediately hid behind my boyfriend. To him, that was a bit strange. But he'd do anything to protect me so he held my hand in a way of comfort. "Ready...Plus ULTRA!" Inasa Yoarashi cut in, which interrupted whatever the hell Denki and Kiri were doing. I squeezed Shoto's hand tighter which caught his attention even more. Now he was worried. "Are you okay?" My shorter stature hid effectively well behind my taller boyfriend and didn't want to answer. It's not that I was afraid of Inasa, more like I've known him for a long time and haven't talked to him since elementary. Having to face him now would be way too awkward. If he spots me now, he'll embarrass me in front of my entire class. "You shouldn't just barge in on other people's huddles, Inasa." Seiji Shishikura stated with his bored and monotonous voice. I know almost all of them. And of course, they know me, I'm about as famous as All-Might himself for goodness sakes. "Oh, no! I am... very... extremely... sorry!" Inasa exclaimed as he literally, and I mean slammed his head full speed onto the cement pavement. This is why he is the way he is. The amount of brain damage this psycho must have...

"What's with this guy trying to get by with just his enthusiasm?!" Denki exclaimed. Everyone was either shocked or creeped out by this nut job, and I don't blame them. But, after all of this, at least half of my class must've realized where this group of individuals attends. "Hold on, that uniform..." Shoto said under his breath. I peaked my head out from his back and glared my discolored orbs right through Inasa's now bleeding head. "They go to Shiketsu in the east side of Japan." He glanced at me and then back to the big scene in front of us. "So these guys... go to our rival school." I sighed with a nod, they were no toys to play with. These guys are just as talented as us. Underestimating them is the same as a death wish. "Don't take them lightly, they are stronger than they look." And coming from me who is one of the strongest in the school, he knew to take my word for it. Even my classmates who were nearby heard it. It made them feel uneasy, scared even. "I know him a little. He was at the top of recommendations same as you. Though I get the idea he despises me." I leaned my head against his back, still tired from just waking up. "C'mon, the class will leave us if we don't hurry."

"Alright."

~

"That about sums it up. Good luck, you're going to need it." The announcer Yokimiru Mera said over the intercom. We've met before. He was also at my beta test when I was in junior high for the recommendation arc. I had all perfect scores on every test. Even the ones that were the most difficult. I scored three more points than Inasa that year. And he has never been able to beat me. That must be why he's so excited to destroy my class. But it's strange. He adores the living hell out of U.A since that was all he'd ever talk about and yet declines the offer to go and instead attends Shiketsu high. Something or someone must've changed his mind. Nobody within their level of sanity would turn down an offer to go to U.A.