o n e

Thank you Trash_4_Yoongi for helping me figure out the plot of the story!! You're a big help!!

______

"Namjoon-ah!! I want you to meet my younger brother!"

"You have a brother, hyung?"

"Yes, pabo!"

Namjoon saw his hyung, Seokjin, run up to him, dragging a younger boy behind him.

"This is my brother, Taehyung! He's five years younger than you. Taehyung, this is a good friend of mine, Kim Namjoon."

Taehyung bowed, "It's nice to meet you, hyung."

The boy was cute for a 10 year old. He had this.. youthfulness and innocence. Namjoon wanted to be friends with him.

"It's nice to meet you too, Taehyung-ah!"

Seokjin laughed, "Namjoon-ah, please take care of him while I'm at school?"

Namjoon nodded, "Of course!"

**

"Can you come over today?"

"No, I'm sorry. I was grounded for the rest of the day."

"What happened, TaeTae?"

"Um.. I don't want to talk about it. I gotta go, I'll talk to you later."

Taehyung barely stayed on the phone to hear Namjoon's concerned goodbye, before he hung up.

He hated lying.

He wasn't actually grounded, but he had a new bruises on both his arms and stomach, and he needed time to think about how to make them seem not real.

**

"Hi Hyung!"

"Ah, you came! I was so lonely yesterday!" Namjoon said dramatically as he invited Taehyung into his house.

"Wanna play video games?" He suggested, and Taehyung nodded with a big smile.

**

About an hour into their video game binge, Taehyung rolled his sleeves up, and Namjoon looked over to him, and froze. There was a large handprint-like bruise on his arm.

"T-Taehyung-ah?"

Taehyung turned to Namjoon, a smile on his face, until he realized where Namjoon was looking, and he instantly pulled down his sleeves, and stood up.

"I-I have to get home."

"Taehyung sit down."

It wasn't a question, but a demand, and Taehyung knew that, so he sat down, but didn't face Namjoon.

"How did you get that? And don't lie to me."