f i f t e e n

Taehyung sat on Namjoon's bed, legs crossed, and eyes wide. How was he supposed to deal with this?

Let's back up first.

When Taehyung got into Namjoon's room, he saw the nervous wreck of the man, and was instantly worried.

"Namjoon- are you okay!"

"Ah.. not really, baby."

The name tugged at Taehyung's heart, but, it never works out for anyone like this. Namjoon is straight, so he has to let him go.

"Um- if it's about the kiss earlier.. don't even worry about it. It meant nothing, I'm sure. It was probably an accident so don't get worked up, o-" in the middle of his speech, which was mainly to convince himself, he was interrupted.

By Namjoon kissing him.

Once the taller man pulled away, he rested his hands on Taehyung's cheeks. Yes, the kiss was to shut him up, but he also wanted to prove something.

"It wasn't an accident, baby. I- I like you. Maybe even more, but I'm still struggling with the fact that I guess I'm not as straight as I thought I was.."

Taehyung's face was beet red. He spark in his stomach was there, and very, very fucking real. It scared him, but he most certainly liked it.

"So, please, baby, will you help me learn? Will you be my boyfriend?"

Which is where we are now. Taehyung, sitting on the large bed in Namjoon's room.

"I- um.. of course, Joonie! But we have to take it slow, okay?"

"God- of course we'd take it slow. I don't want to just throw us into a relationship!"

"Are we gonna tell people about it?"

Namjoon looked at Taehyung like he was stupid, "Well of course! I- oh shit- I mean, as long as you're okay with it! I want to show you off to the world, really. I always have!"

Taehyung has a big smile on his face. Knowing it would probably be a dream and he would wake up the next morning and this would have never happened made him sad, but he didn't think about that right now.

"Then show me off, baby!"