t h r e e

"Namjoon-hyung!"

"What's up, Tae?"

"You can't leave me!"

"Tae baby.. I'm graduating, and so are you. You skipped a couple years and you're graduating now. And your brothers home."

"I know- but.. you're leaving. I know you helped me study to get into the advanced program to skip some years, but I'm never getting out of that house. They're gonna keep me there. Jin-hyung will leave eventually, and then I'm sure they'd kill me!"

Taehyung had tears in his eyes. He didn't want to live in a world without Namjoon there to protect him and cheer him up. He didn't know if he could survive. He couldn't go to college with Namjoon either. He couldn't pay for it, and his parents wouldn't pay for it either. They refused to let him get a job. They wanted him to stay home, out of the public, as much as possible. To them, he was a disappointment.

He also didn't have a phone, so that was even worse. The only way to talk to Namjoon, would be to use the home phone, and if he did that, his parents would listen in.

Namjoon pulled Taehyung into his arms, and kissed his forehead, frowning at how small he was. He hated it. He got Taehyung to eat at his house, but unfortunately, he couldn't be over there all the time.

"I'll come home as often as I can, Alright? And call me when you can. Be safe, promise me."

Taehyung nodded, his face still pressed to Namjoon's chest. "I promise."

**

Taehyung's parents didn't come to his graduation. Jin did, as he was already graduated. He found it odd that their parents didn't come, but at leas he was there to see his brother walk across the stage. He was so proud of him for graduating early. Namjoon was such a help to him. He helped him study to skip a couple years. He knew introducing them would be good.

Watching his little brother walk across stage, he noticed how small he was. He seemed underweight, almost.

It could just be that he was younger than the other people graduating, but Jin was suspicious. He'd ask Taehyung about it later.