s e v e n t e e n

Jungkook has attached himself to Taehyung's hip. He was constantly with him, and always asking him for help.

Taehyung was a very lenient male, and he could put up with a lot. But only so much.

Halfway through the day, he stopped the man, pursing his lips.

"Hyung."

"Yes, Taehyungie?"

"I have a boyfriend, please stop hitting on me."

Jungkook raised an eyebrow, and crossed his arms.

"Well.... I see. I'm sorry, Taehyung-ah. If you don't mind me asking, who is your boyfriend?"

"Namjoon-hyung."

Jungkook nodded, "Ah... okay. I'm very sorry."

**

Taehyung knocked on the door of the studio, nervous. This was his second time meeting Min Yoongi. The first time, he was very grumpy and sent him off to Jungkook.

He was covering for Jimin. For reasons he did not specify, but said it was important.

The door opened, and the short man looked at him, his expression tired and slightly upset.

"Where's Jimin?"

"He- Ah, he said he was off doing something else for the time being. I will be here in replacement for him. What can I do for you?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes, and waved Taehyung in behind him, making sure the door was closed after.

"I don't have much for you to do, but I want you to listen to some things and I want your opinion."