1//misunderstood

I woke up to my alarm clock going off.
"For fucks sa-!" -thud-
There I was, on the floor. The icy wood made my body shake at contact.
Groaning, I stood and grabbed greasy clothes and showered.
When I returned, I dressed and went downstairs, excited to go hang with the boys today. Yet another chance to show them that I'm better at them at more things.

I quickly scarfed down my breakfast, putting my dishes in the sink and leaving.

I hurried down to the pier. The water crash to the wooden columns that sat up in the water, being plunged into the sand that nobody sees. The water was somewhat clear today, I just don't remember it not being dark blue.

The sun was not help to the warm wind. Tossing my hair back and fourth with its force but it was so hot outside that it made things a bit better. My T shirt would be blinding me if it wasn't for my sunglasses that rested on my face.

I spotted six heads gathered in a circle on the entrance of the pier. You could see the wall from here.

The wall that boarded people apart.
The wall that had the dark people on the other side.

Nobody even dared to go to the other side. The darkness that overcame those people is scary to the sweet and wonderful world on this side.

We call the dark people 'Toxins'.
Sometimes at night you can spot them sitting on top of the boarder, looking over to the bright side.
Toxins call us 'Sunshines' but not in a good way.

Six heads turned to me and we all greeted each other, smiling and bro-hugging.

"Come on Jungkook, lets go get some ice cream before we go on the rides!" The eldest smiled,his dimples breaking through.

Today was going to be a good day.