7//a new view.

-Jungkook-
I walked out from my room. I hope she doesn't laugh cause of my basketball shorts and stupid looking hair. I couldn't get it to sit back down. When I came out she was sitting cross legged on the couch, relaxed and cleaned up in pajamas.

(What's she's wearing but the T-shirt is lose on her)

(How her hair looks down)

She smiled sweetly at me.
"Thank you for lending me the clothes, I know it's weird and impolite."
"Don't worry about it, you look really comfy." She smiled and pushed her hair behind her ear.
She's not wearing any makeup...she looks really cute...

"Thanks... wanna watch a movie or something? Unless you're tired then I mean we can sleep."
Tired? With her around? I can't. I have so many questions.

"Actually, I was gonna ask you the same thing." I lightly laughed.
She patted the seat next to her.
"Well pick out a movie. You probably have better ideas then me..." she moved aside a little bit so I could sit down. She was a lot closer then I intended.

"Spider-Man?" I asked. "Whatever you want, kookie."
Kookie??
"Kookie?" I asked. Her face froze and she blushed a bit.
"Sorry I sometimes just come up with nicknames and don't realize it. Although you do look like a cookie."
"So I look delicious?" I laughed. I arched a brow at her.
"I take that back. You look like a bunny rabbit." No better.
"So cute? Cuddly? Adorable?"
"Vulnerable." She said with a straight face.
I went backward a little bit.
"I'm kidding. I'll stop calling you Kookie." She laughed.
"No, it's fine. I kinda like it." She looked at me and grinned widely.
"Okay, Kookie it is then. Now pick a movie!"
I clicked on spider man as she playfully pushed me a bit. Her hands were kinda cold.
"While the movie starts up I'm gonna make some popcorn. Go grab all the pillows and blankets off my bed please?" I asked. I want her to be comfy and enjoy her time here with me.

She nodded and shot up. She ran to my room and I heard her pull the pillows and blanket off my bed and pull them onto the sofa and fix it neatly.

"I hope you're as right about the popcorn as you were the noodles!" She laughed.
"You scared ill poison you?" I chuckled. I could feel her rolling her eyes.