Coming up...

Hi ppl of the Internet, yes it's been 2 fucking weeks I've been taking a fucking break cause of the longitude of the last part so I'm coming back to it. I'm just trying to scheme what I should do for a next new story based on Eddsworld. The parts will be shorter cause of how tired I am after swimming so yea. With that, enjoy this chapter I guess.

"Kyyyyleeee!!!!" My Mom woke me up at which seemed like 6 in the morning, or was it? "You're late for school AGAIN!!!!!! Get a move on, PLEASE!!" That definitely answered my question. I didn't even feel like getting up this morning, knowing I'd be blushing like an idiot the next time I see Stan and be taunted by Cartman but be saved by Kenny and Butters would nurse him back to health and it would be a cycle! But at least prom was 2 days away? I wasn't really all pumped up for it anymore since it was so late now after the announcement from Mrs. Garrison.
I got up and tried to shake the weariness out of my head, that's why I don't go out with friends in the middle of the night. I'll get super groggy in the mornings. I managed to get ready in about 5 minutes and with a goodbye to my scammer dad, we were out the door in no time.
I headed to the bus stop as I always did... but I felt so sleepy like I was about to fall over. And I did, falling head first into the snow and being the last person to get to the stop.
"Kyle! Are you ok?? Oh Jeezus christ!" Stan ran over to me to try and help me up while Cartman just laughed at what he called "stupidity" while Kenny and Butters ran over to my other side to help.
"Cartman, you don't ever help do you..." Kenny said with a look of disapproval.
"Nope! Cause he's a Jew-" that's when Kenny socked him in the jaw.
"OW!! YO MAMA SO POOR SHE CLEANS USED TOILET PAPER!! WHY'DYOU DO THAT!!" Cartman now had a bruise forming on his triple chin while I was helped up by Stan and Butters, in which Butters gone back to Kenny right after.
"But... are you ok?" Stan said to me with a worried face. We just stared at each other for a long moment... he was too adorable for my existence, if I'm being honest. For my hearts sake, I kissed him on the cheek. He looked away cutesy and embarrassed, his head already becoming a red apple quickly. I took note of his easy embarrassment in my head.
I chuckled at him while falling asleep over him carrying me. "Don't do that..." he said, holding my hand for a change of position while getting to the place we usually go to at the bus stop. Legitimately falling over, we all stopped at the bus stop and Stan awkwardly but hesitantly let go of my hand just as the bus arrived.
Climbing in was the usual, us going to the back while sightseeing the conundrum around us. Craig and Tweek being gay with their third wheels, the girls gossiping about everyone, that typical crippled kid named Timmy hanging out with Jimmy cause they're both... yeah. You get it.
We went to our back seats but I immediately fell asleep on the spot as I sat down.
.

.

.

.

.
"Kyle... Kyle!" I heard Stan, obviously, trying to wake me up. I woke up to Kenny, Butters, Tweek and Craig (surprisingly) standing over me while my head was resting on Stan's. I sat up immediately shaking my head, which felt cloudy and hurt a lot.
Suddenly, a scratched up arm with cute-ish bandaids on them was handing me a cup of what seemed like coffee. It was Tweek, shivering and twitching as of what his name made you think of. I took the coffee from him and suddenly Craig jumped in, basically the head of the gays in our school.
"Dude, are you two gay? Like really, we saw you staring at each other in class, coming back from the back of the school, and now this. Seriously, it's proven that you two are like me and Tweek."
Me and Stan blushed hardcore and I looked away.
"That answers my question obviously. You can find me, my b.f., and Kenny and Butters after school." And with that, Craig and Tweek left us in the bus with Kenny and Butters.
I shot up from my seat and passed Stan and Kenny and Butters and got out of the bus as quickly as possible. I didn't wanna believe that me and Stan were going to join what seemed like a rainbow cult consisting of gay people. Did it really matter that we were in a 2-boy relationship?! I guess it did... but why? It's all my fault that I had this stupid crush on my stupid now-boyfriend.
At least I got away just in time for class...

I'm so fucking done cause I wasn't on this story for so damn long what the fuck
Also my sleeping cycle is a fucking mess I need to fix that
At least I got this down, sorry if it was shorter than most
Words: 891