A Beloved, My Beloved

I was rushing. I slipped and fell a few times before, but it was worth it... I just wanted to see Kyle again. The bus would be there at 6:15, and we usually come early. But even if Tweek helped me with my obsession problem, he made me late to see my boyfriend. Thank god Craig told me what time it was.
As soon as I got to the bus stop, everyone was there. And I saw the bus, I was suddenly hurling towards my group, faster than the bus; faster than lightning I could faintly hear Kyle's voice... "Stan!! Stop-"
-S M A C K-
-THUD!-
Straight into Kyle.
.
.
.
"GAY!"
I got up to see Kyle under me in one of... those positions... that my dad watches, porn videos and stuff. I immediately got up and gave a hand to help Kyle up, who accepted it immediately and dusted himself of snow.
"Sorry..." I said apologetically.
"It's ok Stan, it was a mistake." He responded, returning the apologeticness. He finished dusting himself off, which I followed.
I was sort of scared to see him now, thinking about prom.
Wait... prom is on Sunday... today is Friday... ahhh shit, I gotta go to the mall with Shelly on the day of the prom! If she asks me who I'm going with...
Well, it doesn't matter. It'll jut say I'm going to prom with Wendy so she doesn't think I'm gay, that's it.
I mentally beamed at myself as the bus rolled in for our last day of school before prom.
.

.

.

.

.
Also I fell asleep on Kyle again. It was worth the 20 minutes sleeping on his shoulder though.
💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚
Butters POV
Well... I didn't really know what was up with Stan but it sure was something. And I was sure nervous about prom. With Kenny... it was like a dream come true! We would go to my house and watch the stars and snow fall after prom. And they would announce the king and queen of the prom.., oh jeez it would be marvelous, so marvelous that I would pass out...
That's when my fantasies were interrupted, Kenny was worrying about me like always. "Butters, are you ok?? Butters... Leooooooo! Earth to Leopold?"
I snapped out of it, "o-oh! Sorry K-Ken..." I shyly replied. I was always a shy person around Kenneth, he was just so kind and sweet and even if he came from that poor house I would have gladly gave him more kisses than he would get from his momma! I wou-
"L e o! P o l d! B u t t e r s! S t o t c h!" Kenny.
"ohhamburgersimsorrydonthurtmedad!!!" I jumped in my seat, oh jeez what have I done...
"Wait... what?? 'Don't hurt me dad'??"
"U-Uhm..."
He now had a serious face on, I didn't want it to be like this...! "We're gonna talk in the bathroom, ok?"
I turned around and rubbed my knuckles under the now-red scarf I wore over my bruised neck. "...ok..."

Kenny's POV
Hell, I didn't think shouting will make me know a truth. What was it when my cute and innocent boyfriend said under pressure for their dad not to hurt them?? I wasn't really sure at this point, but I was sure as hell I would get something out of Butters. We reached the destination of our school, we climbed out after all the rest but before Stan and Kyle, which I now called 'Style'. People said it was rude to do that, but they call Craig and Tweek 'Creek'. So I just say to them "that's just what I call normal." (ROLL CREDITS)
Anyways, me and a flustered Butters headed to first period.
.

.

.

.

.
-Second Period-
Me and Butters were in the same period of math, it was just boring. Unfortunately we didn't have the same classes of Style or Creek, but what I call Bunny was there to save the gay agenda of algebra!
"Hey teacher, can I go to the bathroom?" I said, raising my hand and looking at Butters intently. He gave me a worried glance, but knew it must've been done.
"C-can I go to the restroom t-too?" Butters said, raising his hand halfway shakily.
"Of course you can boys. Get a move on or you'll miss our teaching of a new formula for a rhombicosidodecahedron has!" I can hear the shock and disappointment of the students and the processing of what they had to learn for the rest of algebra as we closed the door and sped to the bathroom, hand in hand, but me forcing it a bit on Butters. I couldn't handle how horrible this was. How could his father do such a—
Thing...
Oh my god.
Oh
My
God.
I opened the door and it took prayers to not disrupt what happened. It was Style all right, Stan pinning Kyle to the wall, making out ferociously. And I could see a bulge between both of their legs.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Holy SHIT."

Cliffhanger cause I wanna update the DDLC story for once. Heck, I'll see you there.

Hey... it's free real estate. -Wink-
Words: 846