At The End Of The Day

Kyle's PoV

I couldn't believe that Kenny would do this.
I couldn't.
I just couldn't.
Ok, we WERE going to be revealed as a couple someday but not like this! It was so awkward too when the teacher was screaming all over that 'Stan and Kyle are a thing!'
So we ditched school, I didn't want to go talk to anyone at that school. But I didn't look forward to seeing everyone the other day.
We both ran up to Stan's room and sat down on the bed. Waiting for time to pass, we both got dressed into PJs in the room (I had a spare drawer from Stan's wardrobe) and scrolled through Instagram.
Bebe and Wendy, an old post of Tweeks birthday, red racer, stuff like that. Looks like Craig ditched school a few months ago to go somewhere for Tweek's birthday. I had to admit they were cute.
I immediately looked at Stan. "Hey dude, do you have an Instagram account?"
"Yeah, why?"
"Oh? I thought you said you didn't have an Instagram a month ago!"
"Wait... shit."
He lowered his head down on shame and embarrassment. I laughed and looked through the contacts page to come across an easy one: @/stanleyyy.m_
Aww sweet!
I followed him (he had about 600 followers) and scrolled through his posts. A bunch of spacers, Snapchat stuff, and I came across a post older than the Tweek post. It was my birthday post! Those pictures were posted that day and I blushed at the fact that it was true.
"Dudeeeeeeee!! You posted those pictures of me on my birthday!" I playfully punched him while he laughed mercilessly.
"Aww come on! You looked cute in it! Jeez, I'm doing better than you anyways cause my birthday was more recently!"
"Whatever," I said, giving him a peck on the cheek. "Thanks though~"
His face turned a beet red as he rolled his eyes. "Your welcome, I guess."
We spent the rest of the day out of school. It was weird, but I didn't really care. Today was Friday, and the day afterwards would be the day before prom. I didn't even know if I looked foward to it, but it had to be done!

- time skip, night -

After all the commotion, I decided to just go home. I didn't care for staying over, we could do that at prom! I went back to my house and ran up to my room. I pulled out the bag from behind my bed—bingo!
I pulled out the fresh shop-smelling tuxedo, which had a light tint of forest green to it. It had white buttons, pockets, and a little pouch on the chest for what seemed to be a flower. The pants were the same color, perfect even though it didn't have pockets. I picked out my dress shoes, a black color, and put it all in the closet. It was a good thing I was set for that day...
I decided to text Stan. Somehow I missed him already.

Me: Hey dude
💙: Hi
Me: You're all set for the prom, right??
💙: obvi
💙: I was born ready ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Me: that's so cheesy dude XD
Me: whatever, see you there dude
Me: 💚💚
💙: 😘😘😘

Stan is a sap lmao- sorry for the short chapter
Anywho, I think the next chapter will be the very last chapter :'(
It'll start on Sunday/prom day for everyone in Stan/Kyle's grade
But fear not! I'm updating the LMMTH story and then I have something for Butters x Kenny planned
Thanks for 800+ reads and I'll see you guys in the last chapter...
Words: 601