That's Sorta Hot

I didn't really expect Style to be in the bathroom and sorta... yeah. And I also didn't mean to ruin the moment with saying...
"Ho; Ly; SHIT."
Stan turned around and both of them turned eyes on me and Butters blushing like crazy. I was definitely going to report to the LGBTQ+ group about this, hell I didn't know that this would happen.
"...this isn't what it looks like?" Stan hesitated while saying it while Kyle covered his face in embarrassment. It was true, they would start to have all of South Park know they were dating. And it all would start with me.
"As hell it wasn't!" I said, smirking like an idiot. "I was supposed to 'punish' Leo over hear but you guys are asking for it. All of South Park has to hear about this!"
I rushed off while Butters just stood there of pure disbelief. I headed straight for class, excited for all of South Park to fangirl over both of my friends' relationship. I knew what I had to do. The adults are silly, so it would just be a matter of time before it spread.
I went back to class and took a seat, writing on a piece of paper 'Stan x Kyle' and starting to create a paper airplane. When I finished I aimed it at the math teacher's head. Aim... aim... fire! I threw it and it bumped right by her head, getting caught in her shoulder.
She looked at the paper and turned to the class, pausing her geometry. "Who threw this?!" She said angrily. She unfolded the piece of paper to see what it said and her face turned from anger to disbelief. A good type of disbelief.
"OH MY GOD!!!" She exclaimed. I gawked at the confused expressions on the class's face. Without Wendy, it was much more funnier.
"St-Stan a-a-a-a-and... S-S-Stan an-and..." she kept stuttering. "S-STAN AND KY-KYLE ARE... A THING...!!!!!!!" Everyone's faces turned to pure shock as I kept on a smug look saying 'I knew the whole time'.
She ran out the door and onto the stairwell shouting 'Stan and Kyle are dating'. She must've passed the bathroom.
Everyone was in shock of this, the new news and their teacher going bazonkers over it. It had to be done.
Everyone started whispering about the uprising ship and how the rest of the people would feel about it. I saw shocked faces, excited faces, some whispering and giggling. Hell would be in the halls next period. And all throughout the day. And for about a month. And everyone will go ab-so-lutely NUTS when prom comes in. Just saying~
Everyone predicted that we were done with the period so they went to lunch; it was always after second period but people didn't care.
My class and all the other classes flooded down to the cafeteria and sat down at their normal seats. The girls group, Stan and Craig's group, first graders, sixth graders, everyone. But I didn't see Stan or Kyle anywhere. Hehehehehehe...

I'm sorry this is short but I'll explain what's happened
Words: 528