Getting Used To It

Stan's POV
Although I brought Kyle with me to the back of the school to join that club, I wasn't even willing to go there one bit. Sorry Ky.
Craig was going to beat the shit out of me if I didn't show up there after school. He was always the 'bad kid' in our school, but he gained a soft spot from Tweek. I'm... kinda proud of him for warming up to someone so I don't mind it much. But it was still a big push when he told me to join his group. I had no choice...
When me and Kyle left the school with our pins, I was really... sorry.
"You don't have to feel sorry for me dude..." he said as if he read my mind.
"Mmmmm.... well I still am..." I said to him with an uncontrollable crack in my voice.
He stopped us both and turned to me and got me to turned to him; kissing me on the forehead. "Dude, it's ok. I don't really mind anymore to be honest," he said to me with a soothing voice.
I couldn't help but blush. "O-okay..." I wanted that one moment to last for at least a few more seconds, weeks, months, even years if it could. But we just had to keep walking. It WAS getting a bit cold, due to the 'winter' that was coming up. The forecast said it would snow soon... I hope I get to see it with Kyle.
When me and him got to our houses, I gave him a kiss back and we said goodbye, going to our own households. This is where the happiness stops.
I had to get in and make it quickly before Shelly comes home from detention.
I made myself a quick sandwich, just a ham and cheese one with lettuce. I don't really eat much though, I eat too little...
I ate it quickly and ran up the stairs to my bedroom.
I already did my homework in class so I didn't need to do it now. Just stay in my room until 5 AM...
.
.
.
.
.
I'm still hungry... it's only 7 PM and I just showered... how am I gonna live like this...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Kyle... I miss you... I just wanna kiss your soft freckles face... and watch snow with you after prom..."
Now I'm thinking about prom again... and Kyle... everything about him is cute, I can't even help it.
I finally heard the door open and sort of slam against the wall. Shelly.
I locked my room door, so she wouldn't burst into my room. For some reason she went straight to her room, I don't really know why. There wasn't an alcoholic stench, or her boyfriend with her. I guess she was just tired.
I try to peek outside of my window, becoming faced with Kyle's window.
Kyle...
His room is empty...
No, don't listen to your inner thoughts dude, it's not like you'll think about him 24/7 at 5 in the morning! ...that's a white forced lie...
I'll just go to sleep... it'll stop me from thinking. If I drink, Kyle is going to notice it.
I sunk into the deep comfortable mattress of my bed and curled up in the sheets. Go to sleep Stan, you're fully capable of that when you're drunk and you can do that now!
I closed my eyes.
Kyle Kyle Kyle Kyle Kyle Kyle Kyle Kyle Kyle Kyle Kyle Kyle Kyle Kyle Kyle Ky-
Then I opened my eyes. What the shit?? All I can think about is Kyle. This is the 6th time in a ROW this happened. Hell, how could my 13 y/o best friend and beloved boyfriend be doing this?
Just go to sleep dude, stop thinking about him and go to sleep.
I attempt to close my eyes for the second time. KYLE KYLE KYLE KYLE KYLE KYLE KYLE KYLE KYLE KYLE KYLE KYLE KYLE KYLE KYLE KYLE KYLE KYLE KYLE KYLE KYLE KYLE KYLE KYLE KYLE KYLE KYLE KYLE KYLE KYLE KYLE KYLE KYLE KYLE KYLE KYLE K-
I open my eyes again. Why... I'll just do that breathing thing... yeah...
1, 2, 3, 4... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8... 1, 2, 3, 4... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8... 1, 2, 3, 4... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8...
(If you don't know what that trick is to sleep, you have to breathe through your nose for 4 seconds, stop breathing for 7 seconds, breathe through your mouth for 8 seconds, and repeat for till you fall asleep. It didn't work for me, just saying 😓)
.

.

.

.

.
-5:18 AM-
...shit. I'm looking at the ceiling of my bedroom. Thinking about Kyle. I stand correct on what I said 9 hours earlier, it was a straight lie. Whatever, I should just go get some coffee, I haven't even thought of that. Nice move, Marsh.
I get up, get dressed, and head out silently with my stuff, sure not to wake up Shelly.
I don't go to the bus stop, but to Tweek Bro's coffee. Tweek should be up.
I checked my clock as soon as I got to the entrance. 5:31. Good timing, I headed inside, hit strongly by the smell of coffee beans and sweets. I found the shaking blonde in an apron with coffee beans and 'Tweek's Bros.' on it at the counter.
"Hey Tweek;" I said tired, monotone.
"H-hey dude; GAH-" Tweek stuttered back. "Y-youre here t-to bu-buy something??"
"Yeah, I'll have some coffee, two tsp of sugar, mocha." I said flatly.
"O-ok, it w-won't take long..." he said, disappearing into the kitchen. I waited for a few minutes before he emerged, holding a full coffee cup. "H-here," he held the shakey hand with the coffee cup to me.
"Thanks," I took it. I walked towards the door.
"S-Stan! Gah! I-I-is something w-w-w-wrong?? You d-don't- agh! Sound g-good..."
"Oh... well," I started.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Me and Tweek say at a table, two seperate coffees between us, when I finished telling him about Kyle and what's happened with me.
"Gah! Je-jeezus christ man... that s-sounds bad..." he reacted sympathetically. "W-well... that happens in a relationship. When me and C-Craig got together, that happened a lot t-to me; it's normal for someone to feel that way when they're in an early relationship. The thing i-is, that shit will attract all of South Park. It's the new s-ship after Butters and Kenny. E-everyone's fangirled about them, got t-tired of them already..." he came on, remarkably with less of a stutter than he'd normally have. "A-a-ah shit- sorry man, d-did I ramble? I'm s-sorry!"
"No, it's ok!" I said remotely. "It helped a lot, thanks... I'll tell Kyle that though." I started to stand up just as the door's classic bell rang and the door slid open, revealing no other than Craig.
Tweek turned around reluctantly but quickly. "O-oh! H-h-h-hey Cr-Craig! Gah!" he said as he did his movements.
"Hey babe," Craig responded with a deeper monotone voice like I had been using all morning. He planted a kiss on his cheek while Tweek enjoyed the little piece of affection given to him. "How come you're late? It's already been... well I don't really know. And FYI, you should already be at the bus stop Stan. You're 'kind' is waiting," he said, turning to me.
"Well what time is it?"
He checked his watch. "Six."
"...six what?"
"Six twenty-one."
Ah shit.
"Holy shit... thanks dude! I'll see you..." I stood up and hurried out the door, just to pop my head back in for one last question. "Wait, why aren't you guys coming?"
They both looked reluctant. "...plans." Plain old Craig. Obviously a date with Tweek.
"Whatever, I'll see you later then!" I said, heading out faster than they could speak. I trudged my way through the snow, eager to see my one and only.

Fuck, I don't know where this book is heading but I have plans. On how this shit will turn out. There's not many more chapters to this book, so don't count on it. But it'll be the next 3+ chapters worth reading.
See you!

Words: 1424