Chapter 1

Confession

Waiting has never really been an enjoyable pastime, for Kaitlin at least. Wasting time over a matter that could have ended in half or less, losing patience as a weary clock dramatically ticks in the background. The infuriating feeling of waiting behind someone in a line that leads to the restrooms, knowing that if your bladder pleads you one last time like an angry friend, you'd be in shitload of trouble. Kaitlin has always had this over-sized creature, much worse than her bladder, that itches to tell Nick about her unneeded feelings. The feelings that always made this creature attack her body, the feelings that even fate trembles in fear just by its name. Love. Is that what they call it?

She impatiently started to worry over her feelings towards Nick, not giving them a chance to potentially take over and relieve her stress. The only solution she could think of was to confess. Except the wobbly knee confession was aimed to be a failure. She didn't want Nick to think she was serious, because her own self esteem forced her to think so. A letter, which had been labeled as "The World's Worst Way To Confess," according to Teen Vogue was the only choice she had. All the latest issues were spread abundantly across her mono toned study. All the different cover art creating a masterpiece of its own with their colors and models. Kaitlin is not a mainstream teen, she used the bad advice in these magazines for her own benefit.

His happiness I observe from afar, is enough for my beating heart.

She was determined to make her confession fail.

The sound of my pencil scratching away at the paper caused my ears to start pounding. My forehead was glistening with sweat as my nerves took over, shocked at the sudden change of emotion I quickly stood up. Walking over to my bathroom I took in the sight being reflected off the mirror, shivers traveling through my body as I realized that my feelings were stronger than expected. Nick actually meant something more to me than a simple, girly, high school crush. Turning on the faucet towards the cold setting, I placed both of my hands under it. Letting the liquid fill up the "cup," I had created with my hands. Bending over so my face was mere inches away from the water, taking in a deep breathe I threw the water on my face. The coldness through the sensitivity of my skin caused me to shiver. Instantly feeling refreshed, I turned the water off and pat dried my face.

As she exited the bathroom, she stopped in her tracks as she caught eye of the letter. Sitting patiently on her study haunting the room with it's aura, butterflies erupting in Kaitlin's stomach. She was thinking of him. Trying to feel his presence in the room with her. Closing her eyes she unconsciously imagined him, gently wrapping his arms around her waist and trailing sweet kisses on her shoulders. Her increase breathing caused her to abruptly shake her head forcing the thoughts to deteriorate, a light blush appearing on the apple of her cheeks.

Embarrassed by the thought of sleeping with him.

*

The night had taken over Kaitlin after her imagination of Nick, she was now having second thoughts on her fail confession attempt. That morning, she woke up feeling nauseous with an even worse case of sweaty hands. The nerves building up in her were enough to force her to stay in bed, but she knew it was now or never. However never wasn't a choice she had the leisure to make.

Sitting up in her bed, the uncomfortable feeling roaming within her shifted from her stomach to her bladder. Groaning, she stood up wincing as the cold tile floor brushed against her bare feet. After completing her daily routine of using the restroom then following with a shower, Kaitlin managed to calm herself down. Changing into her undergarments, and one of the three uniforms she owned, she was set for her commuting. Grabbing her backpack off of her bed and heading to the front door, Kaitlin made her way outside taking in the fresh New York air. Coffee, a delicacy to the state.

Down the street she walked, closing out all conversation from the noisy streets to only refrain the sounds of nature from disappearing. Momentarily listening to the pigeons coo to each other probably conversing about the nice meals they get from restaurant dumpster droppings. Laughing at her own remarks, she finally made her way to the metro station. Having a instant ride pass allowed her to skip the lines for purchasing a boarding ticket. Sliding into the train, she sat down by the door, determined to get out before the trampling could even start. As more people piled into the cart, every seat was soon filled with a good eight people left standing. She observed the eight and smiled when her vision passed a granny who was carrying two grocery bags. Immediately Kaitlin stood up and politely asked the granny to take her seat. The train had started to move, and Kaitlin was finally at ease before the day could begin. Staring at the other passengers Kaitlin's eyes roamed the other seven that were left standing, the guy next to her was smiling contently. She shifted on the balls of her feet as the guy moved closer, being less than arm lengths away from her. His hand grazed her thigh slightly, and she jumped from the contact, bumping into the back of someone behind her. As she tried to not lose her balance, she moved away from the potential predator, making her way in front of the person she had bumped into.

"I'm sorry," she said looking down at her legs, tugging at the material so that it would cover her thighs more, "I didn't mean to bump into you." She looked up from her legs to face the person, losing her breathe almost immediately.

Nick

"It's fine, I bet you had a good reason to." He said in a mere whisper, looking around at all the people who had fallen asleep. All those rumors were true after all Nick was back, Kaitlin thought as she looked up at him. Blinking twice she pulled herself together and smiled at him, she didn't need him thinking she was a creep, for staring like a fool. In silence they continued their commute to school, and Kaitlin spent the rest of the time wondering how she would get to school before him. After their short encounter, she was still determined to confess.

Word from the Author

Lovelies, welcome to Kissed with a Lie I'm the author Yelling_Nothing, and I feel it overdue to thank all the readers of My Stolen Kiss. As I tried editing the chapters I didn't feel content with the story, I found it a little boring considering it was 70+ chapters long. With this rewritten version, I not only want to increase my writing capability, but expand my vocabulary use as well. The story will be somewhat different from the original one, but both are equally readable. I will never delete My Stolen Kiss, however; I will not continue editing it, as all of my focus will be on this book.

Overall, please show your love and support for this new version. Happy Reading ^.^

P.s Sorry for the extraness that is this Author's Note