12

*WARNING* Again just a tiny bit of graphicness.

A/N :
Also, yes I'm using BTS as their rivals but I have nothing against them or anything, I just simply wanted to put them in my story since I love them so much.

I also just wanted to ask, is the story line making sense? Like do you guys feel like every chapter ties in with each other 'cause I honestly want to know your feedback! 💖

One last thing! I added a *NOTE* chapter at the beginning of the book, that I would appreciate if you guys read. I made it just so that I could clarify some small things.

Okay okay, now enough talking, enjoy!

Jaehee's POV

You know what I have learned from this whole mess I've been tangled up in? It's completely idiotic and even humorous to simply trust someone, and call them your friend.

I mean really, out of the 7billion people that coexist in this world, that thrive and have been here for generations, that have loved, lived, and learned, what is it that makes that one stranger so special for you to call them your friend?

What is it that makes you abandon the whole saying of  "Don't talk to strangers"?

The cautious phrase that has constantly and repeatedly been nagged by overprotective mothers for centuries, is just merely dismissed.

But Why?

Why would you ignore the blatant warning and subtle threat, just so that you could have a random stranger suddenly be your "friend"?

Don't ask me. For I have no idea of the possible answer to the everlasting inquiry of "why."

That's how I should've thought the moment I had met Park Eunha. That's how I should've viewed anyone who dared lay their orbs on my countenance, or locked with my eyes. That's how I should have perceived every single human being I came in contact with, or encountered.

But I know it's wrong. What makes one person different from the rest of the billions of humans on earth is simple.

Love.

The word that can cause so many emotions. So many feelings that could burst with colors. The word that could make one's heart beat a mile a second. The word, that can cause tears of joy to stream down one's rosy cheeks, the word that could cause a person to jump in the air out of pure glee.

But that one word, could cause war.

Danger.

Insignificance.

And death.

Love could tear down someone's morals, someone's dignity, someone's body, someone's heart.

Love can give life, or it can bring death. It is a matter of how you choose to use love.

Love cannot simply be put into measly slurred, half assed words. Love is an emotion, and especially a deep rooted action.

And who knows just what an individual would do to show their love?

I certainly saw one of the biggest acts of love that I would probably ever face in my entire life.