*AUTHOR's NOTE*

Hey everyone, it is Naty~
Sorry this isn't an update 😭

So yeah as you may have noticed I haven't been keeping up with updates and I want to apologize. A lot of my family has been visiting and moving from Puerto Rico so I've been quite busy with spending time with them and helping them with the moving. I haven't been able to update because of that, and I want to sincerely apologize.

Not only that, but I've really just been losing inspiration with this book and I can't really just seem to write anything good. I always want to make sure that each chapter is up to all your expectations even if it's a filler chapter.

School starts in a week and a half or two, so there's also that. I've been having a really good summer but it's been very eventful so I've been stressing a bit with trying to write, but nothing good comes up. I don't want my writing to seem forced or anything, you know?

So that being said, I'll be putting this book on hold for now. It'll be on hold until I'm able to fully get my inspiration back. I think, in my opinion, it's just that writing about a really cruel and sensitive topic like the Mafia is kind of challenging. Not only because of the fact that the underworld is quite gruesome and evil, but also because I'm not exactly too informed about it, only the basics.

Ahhh I don't know where I'm going with this, but I just wanted to say that just give me a tiny bit more of time and I promise I'll go back to my usual spamming of updates.

ALSO IVE BEEN ULT WRECKED SO BAD THESE PAST THREE WEEKS OML

Monsta X, SF9, and iKON completely destroyed my list of ults so yeah it's probably -> EXO, NCT, MX, iKON,SF9 for my bg ults. Don't even get me started on my gg ults 'cause I seriously have no idea at this point, I love them all too much -.-

Also THANK YOU so much for bearing with my inconsistency ahh, you guys are too amazing for being so patient. We reached 14k reads! Thanks so much and I love you all~ 💖💖🌷

This note was a bit rushed as I'm about to head to the gym sishsjdjh so yeah sry for my grammar. :)