14

A/N: *PLEASE READ*

Hello everyone!

It's Naty~

I've read what you guys have messaged me, and most of you prefer 1.6k+ words per chapter. So, that is what I have decided (and will try my best) to do! However, you have to keep in mind that since the chapters will be a bit lengthier it'll take me a tiny bit longer to update. Don't worry, I will probably try to update weekly (atleast during the summer) and yeah. So anyways, you'll have to be a bit patient with me, as I do get writer's block A LOT, but do not fret I will try my best to please you all with this book and with upcoming chapters.

Also, I want to ask you guys a few questions. ~

If I did make another fanfic, what and who would you want it to be about? Please comment and let me know from these three groups!

• EXO, NCT, MonstaX or BTS?

PS : ^those are my BG ults + Stray Kids UWU but since they're my literal children I don't write nor read fanfics about them~

• What would it be about?
Ex. Vampires, Werewolves etc.

• And which member? 💖

Also one last thing! Who are your ult groups in kpop? I have many but if I narrowed it down to four, I'd say EXO, Twice, NCT, and RedVelvet in that order.

Okay I lied, just one more thing~ :)
I LOVE YOU GUYS SO FREAKING MUCH AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! 10K READS!!!💖💖💖💖 Guys this is actually insane. I never thought some random story that I've been creating off of the top of my head could possibly even reach such a number! Ah my heart is busting some major ÙWÚs right now oml. I love you guysssss❤️❤️❤️❤️

Okay that's it for now, enjoy the chapter💖💖 Love you guys so much!!
(Sorry for taking so long with the update :) )

*sorry for any mistakes*

-

Author's POV

"For this operation, all you will need to be informed about are two aliases." A man's authoritative voice bellowed as he stood in front of a desk occupied by a woman. His eyes trailed her curvaceous body whose edges were being tightly hugged by a black romper and fishnets. His stare intrigued the said woman, making the man earn a faint smirk from the coquettish female mobster.

"And that is?" Asked the woman, her leg was crossed over the other and a silver deagle limply sat in her hand. Her grasp was light, yet she teasingly spun it around, testing the man. She raised an eyebrow at the tall man in front of her, eyeing the bullet proof vest that encased his broad chest.

The man leaned forward, a grin creeping up at the corners of his full lips. "Don't die." He snickered, his eyes turning to small crescents as he chuckled lightly.

The woman stared at the blond man in disbelief and scoffed, unimpressed with his way of trying to cope her. "I don't need to hear those words from you, Seokjin. Why are you wasting my time?"

"Relax, Ajee. I'm just trying to lighten up the mood." He responded whilst sitting on top of the desk in front of her. He leaned forward and cupped her face with one hand. "However I know a much more pleasureable and exciting way of lightening the mood."