13

A/N:

Hey everyone, it's Naty~

I wanted to ask what you guys prefer in terms of chapter length. Do you guys like me writing 1k-1.5k words or do you guys like 1.6k+?

Please let me know so that I can do my best to please you guys. 💖

This chapter is 2.7k btw.

Also I'm changing Jaehee's age from 17 to 18. I'm making her legal because :)

Anyways I love you guys sm! And thanks so freaking much for 8k reads!

***Also to anyone who might've just gotten a spam of notifications, I'm sorry 😂. I unpublished this book for a few minutes so that I could fix the first couple of chapters, because some of them just were kind of bad in terms of grammar.***

So to everyone who still stuck with this fanfic despite my bad grammar, thanks! English isn't my first language, so sometimes I'll mess up, and I apologize for that! Anywayssss, here is chapter 13, I hope you enjoy❤️

-

Author's POV

Restless.

That's all he was.

Utterly restless.

Jaehyun slammed another glass of pure tequila down on the shiny, glimmering, countertops of the infamous underground nightclub.

He hissed as the strong taste burned his throat as it slid down his esophagus.

The stench of alcohol, cigarettes, and beer wafted throughout the damp air of the taboo club.

"Gimme another round and make it quick!" Jaehyun slurred while shouting to the bartender in front of him. "Dammit." He sighed as he held his forehead, a burning sensation known as a headache pounded at his temples, making him drowsy and a mess.

It had been three months since BTS had taken Jaehee, and he was an absolute pig stye. An utter and pathetic wreck.

Nothing nor no one could console Jaehyun and he had no idea why. He always thought about Jaehee as an annoying naive spoiled brat who knew nothing about anything.

But when he saw the way Jaehee fitted perfectly inside Seokjin's strong robust arms, a spark ignited within him. At that moment he wanted to rip the taller man's head off and hold Jaehee for himself, but of course he had already sold her off.

He had no idea where she was, or with whom she was with, or if she might've been dead. Hell, for all he knows, she could've been killed the second they got out of the mansion.

Or worse, what if she was sold to human trafficking?

The very thought of another man or woman touching Jaehee was enough to send him out on a massacre.

Jaehyun knew very well how the mafia worked, well obviously he did, for he was THE mob boss, and everyone feared him and did as he told them to.

A pretty face like the one of Jaehee's could be worth billions upon billions of won. He couldn't stand the idea of Jaehee's face, pale with terror, as she looked at her owner. The person who would have full control over her until the day she died.

Jaehyun shook his head violently and growled, slapping himself slightly and making himself try to forget.

For the past three months, Jaehyun has been in a total of 8 relationships with women ranging from being sex slaves, to elite mobsters.