*NOTE*

Hey everyone it's Naty!

I've seen lots of authors do this so I am going to do it aswell.

This story is completely fiction, and isn't meant to be taken seriously. Everything that is written here is purely out of my mind and has no intent of being real or anything of the sort.

Crime is a very serious issue that should not be taken lightly, so keep in mind that this is only fanfiction.

As I said above, this story is mine, and mine only so if you should see it anywhere else please do tell me so I can take action. As of now, Mafia >> Jaehyun is only on Wattpad so if you see it somewhere else, that isn't me!

This story will contain death, and a bit of gore and graphicness, so be aware of that. Also I don't do smuts or anything so If that's what you're looking for, it ain't here.

However, it is a fanfic so of course there will be intimacy but nothing pass that. I'm not ready to write those and I probably never will write them so don't bother looking here if you want to read them.

And finally, anyone who is depicted as an enemy here is simply just for the fun of the storyline, and is in no way meant to offend anybody. If someone is depicted as an enemy it is simply because I wanted them to be, and that doesn't reflect on how I view them in real life.

Now enjoy!
Feel free to vote and comment, I love feedback and do appreciate criticism if needed. ☺️💖

Love you all~

Xoxo~
Naty💛