Misunderstandings

Last Chapter:

The guilds door open and Levy entered with a man. He told her something that made her laugh, kissed her on the cheek and left.

Everybody's jaws drop, especially Gajeel's who was super angry.

Cahpter 3:

As soon as Eliot walked out the guild, all the girls jumped on Levy asking her questions like. 'Who is he?', 'What was he doing here?' or/and 'Is he your boyfriend?'.

 That were the questions that kept on going round and round the iron dragon slayer's head.

-Levy who is he?!- moaned Jet and Droy at the same time while crying anime tears.

-Don't you remember him? He is Eliot, Rosewood Eliot- said Levy.

-No way!-exclaimed both of them- I can't believe he is back!

-Yeah me either i met him at the book store, he is Kai's grandson- laughed the script mage seeing their expressions- I know what a coincidence.

-Excuse me Levy but who is this Eliot?-asked politely Mira with one of her smiles.

-He is an old friend of us. He is likely a fourth member of Shadow Geer- answered the little mage.

-Ah so another puppy to the collection- joked harshly Gajeel not trying to show his annoyance of having another man dreaming about  his Shrimp. Only three mages noticed this, they were the iron dragon slayer's best friend: Juvia and Pantherlily. As well as the demon Mirajane who seemed to have a sixth sense to this kind of things.

-Ouji-kun isn't like that!-spat Levy with a sharp look. If looks could kill Gajeel would have been already dead- And if you dare to repeat something like that i swear to Mavis you will regretted- everybody gasped. They have never seen Levy like this, and when i say never i mean it. Even Gajeel flinched a bit but he recovered fast.

-And what could a little and weak shrimp like you do?!- he teased her, starting to get annoyed by how protective she was over that guy.

-Ara ara, come on minna let's calm down - intervened Mira turning to look at Gajeel- Now Gajeel apology to Levy.

-Why should i apologies, i only said the truth. That guy is only…- he couldn't finish because he was interrupted by the Solid Mage: Fire of Levy.

-I told you that he isn't like that!- shouted angrily the script mage.

 The guild members couldn't decide if they were more astonished by what she did or by the fact that the fire hit Gajeel.

-But Levy, Eliot told us that he loved you more than a friend- told her Jet.

-T t that's impossible!- negated Levy

-No it is true- admitted Droy

-Not you too Droooy- whined the Little mage while blushing

-Oh oh it looks like you feel the same for him- teased Cana

-N n no i don't!- screamed Levy as red as Erza's hair

-It is ok to tell us the true Levy, we are your nakama after all- said Tatiana putting her hand over Levy's right shoulder.

-But i…-she was interrupted by the slam of the guild's door- What was that?

-That was Gajeel i'll go after him-said Lily before leaving a very confused and ashamed Levy behind.

-Jealousy looks good on him- the Little script heard Mira muttered.

Next chapter: What will happened to Gajeel and Levy relationship? Will Levy find out about what Mira meant?