Decisions

Last Chapter:

-But i…-she was interrupted by the slam of the guild's door- What was that?

-That was Gajeel i'll go after him-said Lily before leaving a very confused and ashamed Levy.

-Jealousy looks good on him- the Little script heard Mira muttered.

Chapter 4:

-Mira what did you mean by ' Jealousy looks good on him'?- asked suspicious the little mage.

-N Nothing- said Mira a bit nervous- Now tell us the truth what is your relationship with that guy?- she asked trying to change topic.

-H he is just a very good friend!- yelled, again, Levy blushing madly- I could say that he is like a big brother to me.

-But…-tried to complain Cana however, she was cut by a furious Erza.

-That's enough minna if Levy say that they are only friends that's it!- everyone stopped bothering Levy, not wanting to get in to Tatiana's bad side- That's better.

-Thank you Erza- thanked  Levy to the red hair mage who only nodded her head and went to the bar to eat her strawberry cheesecake. Soon enough the guild went  back to their normal routine, with the exception of a solid script mage who was plunged in her thought "What did Mira mean by 'Jealousy looks good on him' it's impossible that Gajeel has feelings for me! Yeah it's impossible, that would never happened. But he was really annoyed with Eliot walking me to the guild… no no no there is no way… but again why would he act like that… Agh!" Levy's head was a big mess.

She let out a big sigh and ordered- Mira could you please give me a large glass of vodka?

-Yes, of course Levy-chan- Mirajen smiled and handed the glass to the little mage.

She drank it all at once, not being able to get the iron dragon slayer out of his head-Can you give me another one Mira? please?-and like that started a long day of drinking.

Meanwhile on the park:

-Who does she think she is?! Throwing me a fire ball only to defend that random guy!- muttered out loud a certain jealous dragon slayer

-You now that that's not true, after all Levy only was trying to protect her good FRIEND- said a voice from behind, remarking and slowing the rate at the word friend.

-I'm not in a good mood Lily- growled Gajeel

-It looks like, by the way you left the guild.

-What do you want me to say?!-yelled angrily Gajeel finally turning around to look into the exceed's face- Would you like me to say that you were right?! Well you were i was a coward who could not tell Shrimp how he felt and now it came another man and took her away from me-he clenched his teeth- Just like you said.

-No is not just like i said-said the black exceed.

-What the f…

-Is true that you are coward but nobody took her away from you… yet.

-What do you mean by yet?- asked intrigued Gajeel.

-Well by the look on Levy's face she isn't dating this guy, they are just good friends. But if what Jet and Droy told was true he might make a move soon. So be careful and tell her your feelings as fast as you can.

The dragon slayer stood there for a few minutes thinking-Damn yeah you're right!-he finally said.

-I usually am-answered Lily.

-Oh shut up cat- the exceed laugh- I will tell her how i feel about her... tonight at her house.

-Why tonight?- asked a confused Lily- Knowing you i though you would want to do immediately. Don't tell me that you are backing off?

-Relax cat i'm only going to plan everything. After all Shorty isn't just any other girl, she is MY SHRIMP-Gajeel rolled his tongue in the last part.

Phanterlily looked by a few seconds astonished by the bold confession he just Heard his partner say but recovered quickly with a smirk on his face and followed Gajeel to get thinks ready.

At night:

Levy had never been so drunk, she even won over Cana. Who would thought she could handle alcohol so good.

She was walking back home when she bumped into someone and fell into the floor- HEY… hic… LOOK OUT… hic… YOU… hic… BAKA… hic- barked a very angry and drunk Levy, trying to stand up but soon she felt her knees failing her and lost balance. She could have fallen into the ground if wasn't for the two strong arms that held her. She looked up and said- G Gajeel is it you?… hic… i i hate you!… hic… why… hic… do you have too… hic make me feel… hic… like this?… hic… even as drunk as… hic… i am i can't… hic... stop…hic… thinking… hic… about… hic… you… hic… I love you- she finished sealing her confession with a kiss on the lips and falling asleep on his arms.

But what she didn't know is that it wasn't to Gajeel who she had just confessed and kissed…

Next Chapter: Who is the guy? Where was Gajeel? What will happen now with Levy and Gajeel?