1

[ Day 1 ]

Lucas strolls on over to his favorite hangout place, the doctor's office. Well, technically he has no reason to be there considering he isn't sick or hurt, but the key word was technically.

He yanks the door open as he walks in with his backpack on his shoulder. In a matter of seconds, he was greeted with the world's warmest smile, but that all faded once the nurse guy saw his face.

"Oh, it's you." Jungwoo frowns, placing his hand on his cheek. "How many times do I have to tell you, this isn't a playground." He continues, flipping through some documents. "It's a doctors office, kid."

Lucas walks on over towards Jungwoo, a.k.a the beautiful nurse guy with the banging body. It would be a shame if he didn't get some of that and the older boy knew just how thirsty he was for him. "Hey lady, I think you're suffering from a lack of vitamin me."

Pushing back his chin, Jungwoo drops his pen and blinks not once, but twice. What the hell did he just hear? Lack of w—what? "Are you trying to win me over with that?"

"Yes, is it working?" Lucas smirks, licking his lips with his tongue in an almost disgusting manner. Let's just say it was better to keep that thing inside rather than let it run on his lips. "I gave it my best shot."

Jungwoo crinkles his nose as he eyes Lucas up and down. This kid was slowly getting on his nerves and it's all because he was nice enough to hold his hand through one of his usual routine shots. "Look, the hand holding thing. I do it for all my clients. It's protocol."

"What do you mean?" Lucas answers, lifting up a brow. It was so obvious this poor boy didn't get the hint since he was young and pretty much naive.

"I mean, you're not special." Jungwoo sighs, walking over to his cabinet to get a tissue. Sometimes this happens, and to be honest he's so used to the amount of teenage boy's hearts he had to crush. "Listen, if you're going to cry can you do it elsewhere—"

The thing was, Lucas wasn't the typical teenage boy. He was somewhat driven by his desires like normal teenage boys, but at the same time, he doesn't take rejection as a failure. In other words, he fights to get some ass. "Who's crying? I'm somewhat 18. I turn legal next week."

"You're telling me because?" Jungwoo gasps as he realizes what he had just done. No way, was this kid implying that—

"I don't know, just in case we do bad things in this office." Lucas deepens his grin, sending a wink towards the nurse guy. "I know you can't resist some of this."

Oh, if only Lucas knew Jungwoo had so much self-control. In fact, he was totally the opposite. It's not like one day he's going to give into his desires and actually be in the arms of that kid. Nope, he's an adult.

-
A/N:
👀👀👀
Y'all gonna see some patients soon.
Also the doctor too.
👀👀👀