5

[Day 4]

"Hear me out, babe." Lucas throws his hands into the air as he pounds his hands on Jungwoo's desk. "Just one date, okay?"

One date. Please, one date turns out to two dates and soon they will be—no, he's not ready for jail! "Be a good boy and take a seat."

Sulking, Lucas takes a seat as he watches the doctor casually flirt with Jungwoo. That was unacceptable! No one should put the moves on his babe except himself! He called dibs, in his mind that is. "H—hey, hands off! He's mine."

"I don't belong to anyone." Jungwoo grits his teeth, grabbing onto a stapler as he raises it into the air. "Now, be a good boy and behave."

Not even a second later, Lucas sports his puppy dog face and nods. He has to be quiet in order for his nurse to reward him. Yeah, he can be a good boy!

As Jungwoo continues to arrange all the documents on his desk, he couldn't seem to get his work done with Lucas constantly staring at his face. It's sort of bothering him, even though it shouldn't. "H—hey, stop staring!"

"What?" Lucas pauses, crosses his arms as he opens his mouth. "Is it a crime for me to stare at someone so beautiful? If so, sue me."

Rolling his eyes, Jungwoo heaves a loud sigh. Enough with the sweet talk. It's not like he hasn't heard that one before. "Is that the best you got?"

Oh, Was that a challenge? Lucas knew exactly what Jungwoo wanted, but was he prepared for it? "A—are you saying I should show you my best?"

Jungwoo squints his eyes as he notices Lucas approaching his counter. What the hell was this kid up to—

"If you were a booger, Is pick you first." Lucas whispers, pouting his lips as if that's going to make the situation any better. Who knew his best was...that.

Before Jungwoo could answer, Doyoung couldn't help but laugh. Lucas forgot all about him, but not to worry, he has seen it all.

"H—hey, four eyes! What's so funny?" Lucas grits his teeth, rolling up his sleeves as he gives the doctor a piece of mind. "Yeah, I'm talking to you."

Oh god, Jungwoo wanted to slide down into his seat and disappear because this was in front of his boss. It's not like he has a relationship with Lucas, it's just that... "I hope you can let this slide, doc. He's very hor—

"Horny?" Doyoung says, wiggling his eyes as Jungwoo's ears turn red. "Why didn't you say sooner? Hurry on go get em, tiger!"

-
A/N:
🥺🥺🥺
Let
Me
Love
U
Yeehaw