Chapter 1

It was early one morning when I had to get not only myself up and ready for school, but also Nora and Norman. Mom would be the one to take them, but She's been gone for four years now because she left to go help train Luka, our future Alpha and my childhood best friend. She should be back soon, after all, Luka is 20 now, he has come of age to become Alpha, and since he's met his mate he has nothing holding him back. Who's his mate you may ask? Haha funny story, I'm, his mate.

We found out that we were mates when he was 15 and I was 14. See, all wolves shift at 15 and sadly he left to go to Alpha camp when he was 16, on my 15th birthday, the day that I shifted into my fox, just like my father. When I first shifted my mother told me that whatever I do, to not to tell my father. I don't know why but I listened to her anyway, that's also the time that my older brother Gideon and father went missing. But before Luka left he marked me, he wanted to be sure that while he was away that no other unmated horny mate hit on me, he wanted everyone to know that I was his and nobody else's. He also wanted to give me a constant reminder not to worry, that he is always there for me, that he will come back to me, and no matter where he goes, he will always come back for me.

After I got Nora and Norman to school I wasted no time in getting to school myself. I hurried to my locker and got all my things out that I needed for my first period, study hall. I walked into the class and went to sit by Grant, Iris, and Jasper. Grant, our future Beta, has short brown-black hair, and hazel-green eyes, he's thin and muscular with a height of 6'3. Iris, Grant's mate, has soft curly brown hair, and soft brown eyes. And Jasper, our future Delta, has platinum blonde hair, and dark blue eyes, he's thin and muscular, with a height of 6'2, so not as tall as Grant.

"Hey, guys."

I said sitting down at my desk.

"Hey!"

Iris said turning towards me quickly.

"Did you hear!? Did you?! Did you?! Did you?!"

She said excitedly and full of energy, but then again she always is excited and full of energy.

"Hear about what?"

She gasped as her eyes widened.

"Are you serious?!" Yes, I'm serious."

I said raising one of my eyebrows at her.

"Ok ok ok!"

She started to try and calm herself down a bit.

"So, Alpha Finn and Luna Emma said that Luka will be returning."

My eyes widened as a huge smile broke out onto my face.

"R-r-really?" YES!!"

She squealed loudly.

"When?"

I asked impatiently. She shrugged her shoulders.

"She wouldn't tell me when. All she said was soon."

"Jak?"

I turned towards Jasper.

"Doesn't that mean that your mother will also be coming home too?"

I nodded happily.

"Yep, and I have planned a special dinner/night tomorrow to welcome her home and to give us all some time to spend with her since she's been gone for so long." That's a good idea, Nora, and Norman, as well as you have changed so much in four years."

Grant said. But that's when I started thinking. Never a good thing for me by-the-way... most of the time. He's right, we have changed a lot over the years, hell, we all have. I wonder how much Luka has changed.