Fairy Tail vs Raven Tail

A young girl swam in the sea. She have a light blue mermaid tail. She is the princess of the sea, even if she is royal she loves to explore. She was near the surface. Her beautiful h/l h/c swing a little bit.

She then saw a animal trying to go back to the surface. She help it up. She was on the surface. Her magic was able to make a simple outfit.

She have no shoes on

She have no shoes on. The creature was cute in her eyes.

She smile at it

She smile at it. She then felt something hit her head and pass out.

~Later
The young mermaid open her beautiful big e/c eyes. She looks around to see some scary people. Her hands and legs are tied. They were talking, but she couldn't understand them. The creature from earlier appeared and tried to help her.

"Stop right there Raven Tail! ", someone yelled. She looks to see a unique group with creatures. They started fighting. A little girl appeared with blue hair untied her. "Are you okay?", she asked.

She didn't understand. "Do you understand me?", the girl asked. A member of the people who kidnapped her was about to hurt the girl. With a swing of her hand from the young mermaid, a giant wave appear and sweep the bad people away. The good group look at her.

She passed out from exhausting and from being on the surface. Then the pinknette pick her up. "Natsu what are you doing?", the blond girl asked. "Taking her to the guild of course", he said as he adjusted her in his arms. She was surprisingly light.

"Then let's go help this young girl", said the red head.