Staying with Levy

The young mermaid open her beautiful e/c eyes. She looks around. She was in a strange place. The door open. She saw a short man and a young beautiful woman.

"Hello young one. I am master Makarov of Fairy Tail and this is Levy Mcgarden. What is your name?", he asked. She didn't understand. Levy walk up to her. "I am Levy", she said slowly as she pointed to herself.

"Levy", she said slowly. "Master let her stay with me. I can help her understand ", Levy said as she at her master. "Very well then ", he said.

~In Levy's room
The young mermaid look curious at the things in Levy's room. Levy grab a book. "We need to give you a name", she said as look at the book.

(Ignore it if I write your name)

"Jennifer?", Levy asked. She shook her head no. "Courteney?", Levy asked. Again a no. "Lisa?", Levy asked hopefully. No again.

Levy flip to page. "Y/N?", Levy asked. She look curious and nodded. "Okay then Y/N", she said with a smile. Levy grab some clothes. She gave them to Y/N.

Y/N look curious and failed many times to put it on. "Okay then me help you", she said. *She likes a baby. Who are you?*, Levy thought.

Levy finish helping her.

"Okay now. I am going to you to speak", Levy said as she pointed to her mouth went see said speak. "And write", she said as write down her own name and show her. "And finally read", she said as she pointed a book. The girl nodded.

~A month later
Y/N was a fast learner. She speaks in about 4 days. She learned how to write in nine days. And finally look how to read in 3 days. The little creature that she save follow her.

She name him Echo. She and Levy became like sisters.